It's his childhood apparently. Is he old enough to know who they were when they were ruling the airwaves?

I was in High School when that happened, so he was probably like 5.

Poop. I'm missing that one and the blue At Home With..

I recently grabbed the New Leaves early bird on discogs for $15 only to be a shipped a 180g black that I already had. Good shit.

Bleh :(

I was lucky enough to get most of them directly from Polyvinyl. Only 2 I didn't have were New Leaves and Ghost Town for whatever reason. Took a while to find those.

Bleh :(

I was lucky enough to get most of them directly from Polyvinyl. Only 2 I didn't have were New Leaves and Ghost Town for whatever reason. Took a while to find those.

I don't know how I missed out on 2-3 of them, since I always order them when they go up. Must have clicked the wrong button, or sent the wrong thing and didn't care.

Snow is still preventing coming home, at a friends will hopefully get back this afternoon

How long have you been stuck now?

Meat was definitely a topic of conversation haha. As it always is. And always should be.

Got a few pounds of Chicken Breast soaking in Balsamic/Salt/Pepper/Olive Oil/Oregano now to grill later tonight...Spectacular!!!

I love Kinsella bands.

American Football is something I damn near play every time I'm in the kitchen. It's the perfect landscape for me to cook to and doesn't interrupt at all. Already been through it once today...

Yes yes yes yes yes.

Not enough yeses for that project. I've seen activity of an LP on their facebook, so hopefully it happens. I know Evan just finished up an IIOI record, and is working on a new Pet Symmetry. Mike has been working on a new Owen record, and Matt has been working on his Recreational Drugs EP (with the drummer from iioi lately) for CYLS.

Not enough yeses for that project. I've seen activity of an LP on their facebook, so hopefully it happens. I know Evan just finished up an IIOI record, and is working on a new Pet Symmetry. Mike has been working on a new Owen record, and Matt has been working on his Recreational Drugs EP (with the drummer from iioi lately) for CYLS.

I'm ready for 2016.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic