Morning folks. Each morning gets a little less trying when it comes the the stomach muscles, but still a ways from running 4 miles a day for sure. Hope everyone is having a good morning and your weather is as pleasant as it is here. Hope everyone has a good day and at least a tolerable day work wise :)

I should have called off today. Migraine is still lingering. Pain is not as bad, but still have a slight aura and sensativity to light. Plus my brain feels sluggish today, and I'm still really nauseous. Damn migraines!

I should have called off today. Migraine is still lingering. Pain is not as bad, but still have a slight aura and sensativity to light. Plus my brain feels sluggish today, and I'm still really nauseous. Damn migraines!

That's exactly how I feel right now. Luckily I have the day off. Hope yours clears up soon

Morning folks. Each morning gets a little less trying when it comes the the stomach muscles, but still a ways from running 4 miles a day for sure. Hope everyone is having a good morning and your weather is as pleasant as it is here. Hope everyone has a good day and at least a tolerable day work wise :)

I just wanna make you a get well soon card  :wub:

I just wanna make you a get well soon card  :wub:

:wub:

Psst... let me tell ya a secret, I've been working on a list of folks to make Xmas Cards for this year from folks I have met here just cause it seems like such a neat idea and makes me smile when it crosses my mind. I went through my LP mailers to get addresses :ph34r:  

Psst... let me tell ya a secret, I've been working on a list of folks to make Xmas Cards for this year from folks I have met here just cause it seems like such a neat idea and makes me smile when it crosses my mind. I went through my LP mailers to get addresses :ph34r:

Ahh... I should do something too because when I get stuff like this and didn't think to do it myself I feel shitty :/

Ahh... I should do something too because when I get stuff like this and didn't think to do it myself I feel shitty :/

Christmas time! 

I started this morning with hurrying up to get ready because I already skipped my first class of the day on Monday, I don't want to make this a streak. v_v

But good morning, all! That is a great idea, Jason! But I've only purchased from two people here… I'd have to be a creep. :x

Also, Chuck, I saw you followed me on Instagram, I am so jealous of a doppelgänger vinyl.

I started the morning with coffee and doughnuts. All is well in the world.

Ugh... there is both a Dunkin' & a Krispy Kreme no more than 5 or 6 blocks from my house....now if they only delivered since I can't drive... I miss having lazy friends who worked mostly night jobs or I'd call someone and make them bring it to me lol

Ugh... there is both a Dunkin' & a Krispy Kreme no more than 5 or 6 blocks from my house....now if they only delivered since I can't drive... I miss having lazy friends who worked mostly night jobs or I'd call someone and make them bring it to me lol

There is this donut shop in a town around here called Laplace that goes by the donut hole. They're only open from four in the morning until 11 in the morning, but they legit have the best donuts I've ever had. Literally like biting into a cloud. Their shit is the most accurate stuff for that statement.

I started this morning with hurrying up to get ready because I already skipped my first class of the day on Monday, I don't want to make this a streak. v_v

But good morning, all! That is a great idea, Jason! But I've only purchased from two people here… I'd have to be a creep. :x

Also, Chuck, I saw you followed me on Instagram, I am so jealous of a doppelgänger vinyl.

Haha, yeah, it is pretty great. Cool guy here sold me it for $30. When I'm off mobile and on my tablet I'll link my whole DF if you care.

We have a local shop pews than a block from the school that I go to. Actually have pretty decent coffee and I'm pretty picky. Anyone who comes out here I'm taking on the record store/food tour.

I had a weird dream last night, where I was back in my senior year of high school and skipped a month and was worried I was going to fail. The weird part was that I had the memory of already graduating college and was worried how failing my senior year would affect already having a college degree.

I had a weird dream last night, where I was back in my senior year of high school and skipped a month and was worried I was going to fail. The weird part was that I had the memory of already graduating college and was worried how failing my senior year would affect already having a college degree.

The credibility of that bachelors is a little suspicious if you don't have a high school diploma. :P

Forgery!!!

That's why it was confusing. I woke up half worried, until I realized I'm 29 years old, not 18.

I always end up having weird dreams when I'm sick, or if I skip a day on my anxiety meds. The dreams are terrible if they change my meds or dosage too.

That's why it was confusing. I woke up half worried, until I realized I'm 29 years old, not 18.

I always end up having weird dreams when I'm sick, or if I skip a day on my anxiety meds. The dreams are terrible if they change my meds or dosage too.

I have some pretty weird dreams when I was sick last time. Some of them are more like manifestations of my thought process more than a dream, if that makes sense. Like my eyes will be closed, and I would be like playing a scenario through my thought process, but I wasn't seeing anything, like I was being forced to daydream. And the scenarios were really strange. I felt odd when I snapped out of it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic