I'm ready for 2016.

If 2016 can top 2015 in terms of releases, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. 2015 has been amazing.

it's about time for a new Owen record. The cover album was fine, but, it didn't scratch the itch.

Agreed, love it, but need some real Owen action. The song off the iioi split was awesome though.

Anyone see anything here they need? I don't know what or if I'll part with something because I love all of it but I've got the chance to complete my Appleseed collection for a pretty good price. Obviously Ryan Adams is 100% off limits, beyond that I dunno.

https://deadformat.net/collection/Rezqua

I actually would like to buy some of your stuff. Text me or talk to me in our ongoing PM.

I had a weird dream last night, where I was back in my senior year of high school and skipped a month and was worried I was going to fail. The weird part was that I had the memory of already graduating college and was worried how failing my senior year would affect already having a college degree.

I have dreams like this sometimes. It's always I'm back in high school with everyone else in my class, even though we all graduated and are in our late 20s. Also, I never know my class schedule, I've missed most of the semester, and shit is serious.

I have dreams like this sometimes. It's always I'm back in high school with everyone else in my class, even though we all graduated and are in our late 20s. Also, I never know my class schedule, I've missed most of the semester, and shit is serious.

It is really bizarre. I have no reason to think of high school, I graduated 11 years ago. Strange 3 of us have had similar dreams, but that makes me think it is common. I've never had one about class, but a few weeks ago I dreamt about being back in high school on our lunch break. My friends and I were all as we are know, and my one friend (who did not go to HS with us) was dressed as a geisha and trying to do really crappy card tricks. It was weird.

It is really bizarre. I have no reason to think of high school, I graduated 11 years ago. Strange 3 of us have had similar dreams, but that makes me think it is common. I've never had one about class, but a few weeks ago I dreamt about being back in high school on our lunch break. My friends and I were all as we are know, and my one friend (who did not go to HS with us) was dressed as a geisha and trying to do really crappy card tricks. It was weird.

I remember reading an article about high school dreams being common for adults, despite being long done with it. Something to do with being triggered by stress because school is such a stressful and formative time

I remember reading an article about high school dreams being common for adults, despite being long done with it. Something to do with being triggered by stress because school is such a stressful and formative time

I guess that makes sense. High school was not all the stressful for me because I didn't give a fuck, but I'm sure there is underlying stress from it I don't remember.

It is 71F out right now, a week before Thanksgiving. WTF weather. We tied our record for today. Last year on this day, it was 10F out and snowing.

It looks like we're about to get hit with some nasty storms in the next few hours though.

I don't dream...I wish I did. and if I do, I never ever remember them, so therefore I don't think I dream...

I hardly ever remember my dreams. I usually only do when I'm sick, or starting new meds. SSRI dreams are super vivid and crazy.

It is 71F out right now, a week before Thanksgiving. WTF weather. We tied our record for today. Last year on this day, it was 10F out and snowing.

It looks like we're about to get hit with some nasty storms in the next few hours though.

Staying in the 40s all week for us. Dropping into the low 20s for next week. Gettin' cold around these parts!

I guess that makes sense. High school was not all the stressful for me because I didn't give a fuck, but I'm sure there is underlying stress from it I don't remember.

Oh I didn't give a fuck in HS either. It has something to do with the underlying stress of puberty and socializing and your brain development. I could be remembering it wrong but it seems to make sense.

I hardly ever remember my dreams. I usually only do when I'm sick, or starting new meds. SSRI dreams are super vivid and crazy.

My chronic marijuana smoking fucks up my short term memory enough that I almost never remember my dreams. Only the really intense vivid stress dreams or nightmares.

Now QUITTING marijuana is when shit gets weird. If I go a few days without smoking I start having insanely vivid dreams. Usually very surreal Lynchian ones.

My chronic marijuana smoking fucks up my short term memory enough that I almost never remember my dreams. Only the really intense vivid stress dreams or nightmares.

Now QUITTING marijuana is when shit gets weird. If I go a few days without smoking I start having insanely vivid dreams. Usually very surreal Lynchian ones.

I imagine anything that alters brain chemistry will do this, just like different doses of SSRI's and starting and stopping them has done to me. Hell even days when I don't smoke as much, I notice my dreams more. The first day I took Zoloft, it gave me the most vivid and surreal dreams I have ever had. Every dream was super lucid too, which is crazy, since I've never had a lucid dream before that.

This is the part where I go back in my mind to 5th grade and my ADD kicks in to full fucking nuts mode and once I wake up at any point in the night from full REM sleep, I will have 2 months of shit planned ahead, thought of, worried about, and stressed over by the time all the rest of mankind rises with for work. I fucking hate having to stop smoking and do not intend to do so again if possible... 

Found more pictures of myself I didn't know I took while I was stoned as hell in my hospital gown.... damn you Valium...damn you straight to hell...

Also,  Kevin! Got a French Press coming from my mom for Xmas, so score and no pay, thanks for the help! Can't wait to use it and taste the difference...

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic