That's pretty bad too. I know he is known for being a dick, but that is a huge dick move. At least he makes good music.

He told a crowd in NC that because they were talking during his playing at a festival...then made a shirt out of it and made $$$$. Douche yes, those songs though...like heroin for my soul

Man, for some reason none of our stores/dealer can connect to the Napa website to order parts. They keep calling really really angry. The ouside company we use for hybrid internet is the cause, but us telling them we are working on resolving it is not enough. I love getting yelled at for stuff I have zero control over.

He told a crowd in NC that because they were talking during his playing at a festival...then made a shirt out of it and made $$$$. Douche yes, those songs though...like heroin for my soul

That's kinda funny that he made a bunch of money off it.

I need to go through and clear out a ton of 7" records. I hardly ever listen to them. I'd need to do lots, since most are only worth $2-3/each. I'm keeping some of my favorites for sure, but a lot need to go.

Edit: I hate when places send you tracking, but don't bother to drop the package off for days. I'm looking at your Triple Crown, for my Caspian Waking Season. Why ship it priority, if you won't actually ship it for another week!?

I'm bulking up my 7"collextion, let me know please <3

Fuck yeah, PMFS

Will never forgive myself for not seeing them with alexisonfire and Hot Water Music because my horrible ex girlfriend was like "I don't want you going to shows" as I was about to go to that show.

Key words in this sentence....

Edit: Really wishing I had picked up that Mercy reissue not long back... so many damn records to pick though :(

By chance any of you have any luck getting overdraft fees waived from Wells Fargo?

Long story short, while in Chicago, my paypal account tied to uber withdrew from the wrong bank account, and now four $5 charges have me owing $140 in overdraft fees.

Never had one before, and I find it ridiculous that I'd have to pay for this (when I'm almost certain I had selected my other bank account).

Wells Fargo is surprisingly good about OD fees, I've had success numerous times

That's pretty bad too. I know he is known for being a dick, but that is a huge dick move. At least he makes good music.

I used to love everything he was a part of, but after all of his arrogant, bullshit antics, I can't even make myself try to enjoy it. Sucks when talented musicians are jerks to their fans

I used to love everything he was a part of, but after all of his arrogant, bullshit antics, I can't even make myself try to enjoy it. Sucks when talented musicians are jerks to their fans

It really does suck. Sometimes I can ignore it and enjoy the music, but sometimes it is impossible.

He's just weird. I don't know what his deal is, but I get a kick out of it. It started when he was harassing Dom and I in our sale threads for no reason, so now we follow him and haunt him :P

Yeah, he disappeared for a while too. Not sure what made him want to come back. I feel like that Idioteque guy is gonna leave soon, too.

Is it 5 yet? I can't wait to go home and apply for a ton of jobs. Going to branch out and look for other stuff. Damn anxiety issues, if they never started I was going to drive a tow truck when I turned 22. A company had a spot for me, but had to wait until I could qualify for their insurance at 22. I'd probably only have done it for a year or so, but I've always wanted to try a bunch of different jobs out. I think it'd be fun to drive around all day and going to new places.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic