That's shitty. A middle seat would be the worst if you didn't know the two people on either side of you. Hope you can catch some z's on the flight over to NO, I'm sure you need it right about now.

Good morning all. Hope you had a good flight and got home safe and are getting some rest finally Brian!

I think my Christmas gift to myself will be allowing myself one cut. It's been 13 years, I deserve one.

As someone who was married to a cutter, I say only this, please think about the lady you say you love and how it will make her feel. I'm not guilting you at all, trust me, but as someone who was in love with someone with the same habit, I can honestly say that I still wish for her everyday to not feel the need to harm herself even if we are not together anymore. I know I'm just a person on the internet, but I like you and your witty retort and therefore do not want harm to come to you, so think about that again before you do ok? Just a small request, you can always tell me to fuck off, but know I care please...

Why does everything have to use Java, and why does everything that use it have to use a specific version to work properly? Kronos and java are not playing nice for me today.

Why does everything have to use Java, and why does everything that use it have to use a specific version to work properly? Kronos and java are not playing nice for me today.

Kronos just sucks... the application wouldn't be bad, but there development crew uses methods and programming design from 2003.

Is there a relationship?

The hair means happiness?

Happiness means hair?

The sleeper must awaken.

Not a direct one, I just miss my ever flowing blonde locks. But being bald is part of who I am now and I honestly would not know what to do with hair if I had it again...

Awesome, my SDRE is out for delivery!

Also just grabbed The Gloria Record - Cinema Air Promo EP. Has a b-side and a live track on it. I can't even find a high quality rip of it. Not a bad purchase for a few bucks.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic