Happened to me as well. All it did was keep me higher for longer. Apparently the higher up dude the weed came from spilled a bunch into the brick of weed.

one occasion was I was smoking with some rich kids and no one clued me in, the other time my friend packed a bowl and put coke on top and then forgot about it on vacation, I woke up first in the morning and soloed the bowl and was off the walls and had no idea why

i noticed how small my white whale list is becoming and i'm happy with that. pretty much everything that's left is stuff that got one press and some stuff that really should be repressed but hasn't for some odd reason.

Mine too. I have a bunch of big ones coming next week

Ryan Adams III/IV colored deluxe

Chon Grow swirl /500

Periphery S/T blue /50

And a bunch of smaller stuff.

Yeah, but I wanted this record and I'm seeing it between $30-$60ish on eBay sold in similar condition if my quick search was anything to go by. It's like a VG sleeve and VG+ record.

Those are some inflaaaaaated eBay prices.

Not a terrible deal, just nothing compared to some of the other ones you've gotten. I think it was probably about $5 shy of what it should have been priced based on what I've seen.

Those are some inflaaaaaated eBay prices.

Not a terrible deal, just nothing compared to some of the other ones you've gotten. I think it was probably about $5 shy of what it should have been priced based on what I've seen.

Those were sold prices. I'll do some more research but I think it's pretty damn low.

it is really low, a mono copy is not easy to come by. I can say when I was vinyl buyer, not once did I see a mono hendrix come through. $9 in that condition is a steal, prices these day are closer to $50, maybe $40 on the low. Anything from 67 forward is very uncommon to find a mono mix of for rock music, that was pretty much the cut off point when stereo became the norm

Revisiting The Beach Boys "Smile Sessions" if you ever want to listen to someone's sanity crumble into ash I highly recommend it, it's on spotify but the 2 x lp is top notch

Agreed very much so.

If you haven't watched it, I highly recommend "Love & Mercy". Some parts are more fiction than truth but it's a concise and well-done look into Brian Wilson's mental descent.

Agreed very much so.

If you haven't watched it, I highly recommend "Love & Mercy". Some parts are more fiction than truth but it's a concise and well-done look into Brian Wilson's mental descent.

I'm very intrigued, Brian Wilson is a pretty fucking interesting human being. That whole Smile story fascinates me to no end

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic