Got my new cart on. They aligned everything and cleaned up my table. Really nice guys. They want me to come in tomorrow and bring some reference records to play to test out various speakers. Might end up getting some Klipsch. We'll see.

the germans know what's up, I'd probably recommend those if you are going new

Yeah. New is what I'm after. I'm going to being in some Foo and a remastered Caspian to try them out. Only problem is they're bookshelf. Was looking at standing. I know they're great for rock which would be solid.

I rearranged my crap so my speakers were positioned right and yeah... my setup is sounding even better than I thought it could. Thanks for the input.

Will do, man. The sweet spot is once you spin about 20 records. So I'll let you know how it evolves. What model Klipsch do you have? They're apparently really great for rock. You won't get louder than them.

RB 61-II in Cherry. Beauts. Sound great. Bookshelves but my apt is tiny, i cant even take advantage of half of what they are capable of as is.

I'll give it a spin and see what's up. It'll probably be good to hear it before I add speakers to get a feel for it.

It can't hurt. I know I'd be too excited to not listen to at least one record if I were you.

Is it midnight yet, so I can listen to new Turnover songs?

Also is it next Friday for IIOI, or May for Nothing?! Too much stuff, too little patience. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic