My mail carrier just called me... he's got nothing.  He did tell me that he delivered to two other apt # in my complex that day, but I'm pretty sure I already asked them and they said they had nothing in their box that wasn't theirs.  I still have no reply from the shop I ordered from so I don't know what to do.  The carrier said he'd keep an eye out but I don't think he'll come across anything at this point.

My mail carrier just called me... he's got nothing. He did tell me that he delivered to two other apt # in my complex that day, but I'm pretty sure I already asked them and they said they had nothing in their box that wasn't theirs. I still have no reply from the shop I ordered from so I don't know what to do. The carrier said he'd keep an eye out but I don't think he'll come across anything at this point.

file PayPal claim?

I don't think I'll win it since the tracking says it was delivered.

True, but opening the dispute may at least get the attention of the seller...since they aren't responding and all.

Paypal the buyer wins no matter what it seems. If it was delivered and someone stole it or it was lost in the mail I wouldn't file a claim because it isn't the sellers fault. Disclaimer: I have no idea what the item is or where it's from, that could change my opinion.

My mailbox is locked so there's no way of it being stolen.  I ordered 2 Mansions cassettes from Pretty Lush Records.  My town is a 1/2 square mile big with 1 mail carrier.  He knows who I am because I always have records delivered and I've spoken with him 3 times between today and yesterday and his parcel list shows nothing for me on Friday, so the only thing that could've happened was that Pretty Lush Records put the wrong address on the package.  They use Storenvy and I have an account on that website from all the times I buy from ETR so I know the address is correct.  (I double checked on Friday anyway just incase and it's 100% correct.)

i hate when people show babies with beer bottles or cans and think its SOOOOO funny.

my wife who has the day off is at a friends and sends me a pic of our 10 month old holding a beer bottle like its sooo fucking cute.

hate that shit.

oh..and please. please drink up with your girls and drive my daughter around.

jfc.

i hate when people show babies with beer bottles or cans and think its SOOOOO funny.

my wife who has the day off is at a friends and sends me a pic of our 10 month old holding a beer bottle like its sooo fucking cute.

hate that shit.

oh..and please. please drink up with your girls and drive my daughter around.

jfc.

I've never had more than a single beer with dinner when I have my kid. I'm sure your wife is being responsible but the way you're putting it would worry me as a poppa. 

I've never had more than a single beer with dinner when I have my kid. I'm sure your wife is being responsible but the way you're putting it would worry me as a poppa. 

she's a lightweight...but when friends come in from out of town you havent seen in years, drinks flow. just hoping she knows when to cut it off. she succumbs to peer pressure easily.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic