So...my boss had a private yoga session at noon and those normally run an hour. I leave at 1. She wasn't out of her session at 1:10 and my sister was there to pick me up. I asked her husband if he could just wait for her because I wasn't told to stay till 2 and I was kind of in a weird situation. So he had to leave soon, but he took over the bar incase anyone came in. 

I'm like, still not sure if I did the right thing? I wouldn't have minded staying but my sister was waiting for me and I have stuff to do...

Guest stl_ben.

SO much disappoint.  Not only did I think it was Friday, but I was also under the impression that it was at least 4 oclock.

I am so wrong.

Wowzers. I wish! Thursday, 10:46AM here.

I think I'm actually going to see Candy Hearts now (!!!) 

but it's sunny out instead of thunderstorming. 

I guess the world made me choose which I wanted more.

i just got an alert on my phone that there's a severe thunderstorm warning until 8pm!

and it's really humid out, so sun + humidity = thunderstorm just popping up.

MAYBE YOU CAN HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO!

On a happy note, I finished knitting my cardigan last night! Two months and $80 worth of yarn and it's complete just in time for summer .

Oh my gosh. I WANT TO SEE IT. 

i just got an alert on my phone that there's a severe thunderstorm warning until 8pm!

and it's really humid out, so sun + humidity = thunderstorm just popping up.

MAYBE YOU CAN HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO!

yayayayayay! I want both! I want both!

So my company announced our new bonus structure. So if my store makes our financial goals and the company as a whole doesn't, my bonus goes kaput! Not to mention the dropped the percentage can equal as well. It's easily a $4-5k drop off....

it will overtake NASCAR and MLB in 5 years... the NFL in 15

Somebody had some magic mushrooms today I see :). The popularity of MLS is amazing but saying that it will overtake the NFL is lunacy

Somebody had some magic mushrooms today I see. The popularity of MLS is amazing but saying that it will overtake the NFL is lunacy

Look at how many youth soccer leagues and players there are in the US compared to youth football. The numbers are hard to ignore. In my town, they cannot field football teams at some age groups due to lack of participation.

Parents are also shifting away from football as more becomes known about the long lasting effects of head arrangements.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic