right? haven't we all moved on?

Yeah, I feel like those few pages could have been erased and it would be fine. At least on my end. I'm still sorry, Madie :'(

Tonight was weird. Still laughing in disbelief that I had to scold some disrespectful kids.

Was not a fan of the shaking and stuttering my body wanted to hang out with at very awful times.

i was literally just thinking about doing this before i clicked on this thread. i feel like lately every time i go on there i end up feeling shitty.

Do it!! Also, Facebook is a dick and will reactivate on its own often, so prepare for that. I think you have to delete all the facebook apps so it doesn't automatically log on when you turn on your phone?

Sooo. Anyone know a method to fix warping aside from baking the record because fuck that. I've got a few warped records and I'm testing a theory on the least valueable one right now. I've just laid a bunch of records flat on top of it hoping it will take flat shape again.

Stack heavy books on top of it.

People who shuffle their entire music library when they listen to music confuse me. I'm probably not ever in the mood to listen to GY!BE followed by Ampere or Ceremony or Converge. Same with people who shuffle albums. You're defeating the fucking purpose of the album.

I sometimes do that when I don't know what I'm in the mood to listen to. I'll skip through a few songs until something grabs me and then I go listen to the album/artists discography. Other than that, I agree that it's stupid to shuffle an entire library. I guess a lot of people's libraries are just collections of pop singles and stuff, so then it makes sense.

Sooo. Anyone know a method to fix warping aside from baking the record because fuck that. I've got a few warped records and I'm testing a theory on the least valueable one right now. I've just laid a bunch of records flat on top of it hoping it will take flat shape again.

I gotta agree with the books method. I believe stacking other records on top of it can cause the other records to warp as well, or so I've been told.

I've yet to come across a record where being warped made it unplayable or affected the sound. My advice is to upgrade to a table with adequate tracking.

I only weigh like 150 pounds even though I'm 5"11, because I'm 20 and no matter how much I eat I don't gain weight, but my alcohol tolerance is pretty high. If I drink 4 beers I can feel it. 8 beers I'm having fun. 12 and I should probably stop soon. That's over a night of drinking though.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic