I went to the my record store and someone was selling their copy of passion pit - manners and I grabbed it for $20. I've never been able to find it less than $60 so I'm pretty excited about this

I never luck out in these situations!!

I am beyond jealous! I sold a copy before prices skyrocketed and have been kicking myself since. awesome score!

The lady who worked at the record store was going to give her $6 and said if I could pay more then I could have it. It's used but it looks great and from what the lady played at the store, it sounded great.

Wow, the record store lady was really going to screw her... I bought mine new back when it came out and only realized recently that it was worth anything. I never get anything with the plans of selling it, and I never buy extras, so until I see one going for ridiculous amounts or somebody asking for one I don't keep up with prices too much.

Wow, the record store lady was really going to screw her... I bought mine new back when it came out and only realized recently that it was worth anything. I never get anything with the plans of selling it, and I never buy extras, so until I see one going for ridiculous amounts or somebody asking for one I don't keep up with prices too much.

I'm the same way. I don't plan on selling anything and I never knew prices on most of my stuff until I catalogued it in my discogs collection. Nothing incredibly valuable but it was interesting to see prices on some of it. It's hard to know what things really cost without ebay fucking up stuff. I have a hate/love relationship with ebay.

Retail Story of the Day:

I had a client cuss me out over the phone because we apparently didn't credit her acct for a return she sent us on May 14th. I asked her for the tracking number for the package and then informed her that her package had been delivered on May 14th, to our Deer Park, NY store. The client asks me "is this not the Deer Park store"? To which I reply "No ma'am this is the North Charleston, SC store".

She then hung up..... -__-

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic