Have fun, Young Widows were great when I saw them on the IAOOYAL tour.  I feel like the new material is going to hit hard live.  I'm hoping to see them on Tuesday.

I'm excited to see them. Last time I saw them was around 2008/2009 opening for Russian Circles.

Oh, and I forgot to PM you Jon, but I'll be in Seattle July 8th through the 10th. I'm seeing The Antlers there on the 9th. Anything cool I should check out in the few days I'm there?

I'm excited to see them. Last time I saw them was around 2008/2009 opening for Russian Circles.

Oh, and I forgot to PM you Jon, but I'll be in Seattle July 8th through the 10th. I'm seeing The Antlers there on the 9th. Anything cool I should check out in the few days I'm there?

I'll send you some recommendations when I get to work tonight.  Do you know where you're staying and where is the show at?  That'll help me narrow down what to suggest.  That should be a good time to be here too, July is one of the nicest months here.

I'll send you some recommendations when I get to work tonight.  Do you know where you're staying and where is the show at?  That'll help me narrow down what to suggest.  That should be a good time to be here too, July is one of the nicest months here.

The show is at Neumos and we're staying 20 minutes south of downtown.

Dig Deeper, I'll be in Portland from the 5th to the 7th. Anything you'd suggest going to see/do? I want to stop by that burger place you mentioned in the other thread. 

Killer Burger is the jam! I was just there tonight, parkinglot made me want to go there so bad! You know what part of the city you're going to be in? N, NE, NW, SE, SW?  Portland is divided up like a grid, so it's really easy to find stuff near where you'll be!

Killer Burger is in SE btw.

Killer Burger is the jam! I was just there tonight, parkinglot made me want to go there so bad! You know what part of the city you're going to be in? N, NE, NW, SE, SW?  Portland is divided up like a grid, so it's really easy to find stuff near where you'll be!

Killer Burger is in SE btw.

We'll be staying in SE.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic