England is lovely really! Don't let the lack of cheap records and decent TV put you off

Are Americans well received there? I've been told by a few people that I won't be well liked but I don't believe it :( . I lived in Scotland as a small kid and everyone was so nice! I want Those milk Popsicles again. They were amazing.

Are Americans well received there? I've been told by a few people that I won't be well liked but I don't believe it :( . I lived in Scotland as a small kid and everyone was so nice! I want Those milk Popsicles again. They were amazing.

I'm from up North but yeah here everyone loves Americans, especially the accent! You'll be loved, we're all lovely really.

FML

they just let on new passengers and they smell awful

Pull your shirt over your nose and if you wear glasses sit them on top so it'll stay. People will stare. Oh yes, people will stare but you'll be safe.

Remove your socks, stuff one up each nostril.  If they look at you weird, stare back and yell 'YOU REEK!'

I've been sick once in the last 2 years (which is weird because I used to get sick allllll the time) and just had to leave work early because I felt horrible out of nowhere. This upsets me because never calling out made me the most reliable person at my job. Hopefully this goes away on it's own instead of getting worse, cannot afford medical care right now.

Silver lining though, I get to watch my "Not feeling well movie marathon lineup" again. Hot Rod, Dumb and Dumber, Wayne's World, and Ghostbusters. Maybe some Mystery Team if I can find my copy.

I'm from up North but yeah here everyone loves Americans, especially the accent! You'll be loved, we're all lovely really.

Fantastic!! I can't wait to visit next year!! I'm going to eat Sooo much! We used to take the bus and get the most amazing baked potato. The cheese was the most delicious thing ever! And the salt and vinegar fries that they would roll up into a newspaper bouquet thing. And all the salt and vinegar chips!! And the chocolate!! I can't wait!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic