Why does every record I want cost so much! GAWD.

P.s. The good deals on this board, and in the world are getting harder and harder to come by.

90% of people say they don't want ebay prices but yet won't sell it for any less than eBay prices.

My last two on my 'major want' list are FOB - Take this to your grave and Panic - A fever you can't sweat out.

I'm looking at the big bucks :(

90% of people say they don't want ebay prices but yet won't sell it for any less than eBay prices.

My last two on my 'major want' list are FOB - Take this to your grave and Panic - A fever you can't sweat out.

I'm looking at the big bucks :(

I hear ya! If I want max prices, I don't even list it here, I just take it to eBay. I have sold tons of vinyl worth 20-40 dollars for 10 bucks. Thought I would have built up some karma haha. I had a guy try and sell me a record for 60 bucks, showed him a link for a sealed copy of the same record on discogs for 25... He told me to buy it from discogs then. Haha.

I hear ya! If I want max prices, I don't even list it here, I just take it to eBay. I have sold tons of vinyl worth 20-40 dollars for 10 bucks. Thought I would have built up some karma haha. I had a guy try and sell me a record for 60 bucks, showed him a link for a sealed copy of the same record on discogs for 25... He told me to buy it from discogs then. Haha.

It's a shame. I have got some good deals though but it always seems to be off you more experienced guys. When/if I get around to selling any of mine I'm doing deals!

Yeesh. I put up some stuff for $45 ppd combined, which is lower than discogs and I put to send offers too. Cuz...you know, I'd take a little less even. Get it together people.

Plus I just sold my AFI - Sing the Sorrow for $45 ppd. That's a good deal, right?

Yeesh. I put up some stuff for $45 ppd combined, which is lower than discogs and I put to send offers too. Cuz...you know, I'd take a little less even. Get it together people.

Plus I just sold my AFI - Sing the Sorrow for $45 ppd. That's a good deal, right?

Yep! Number one question is,where is your sales thread!!?

On the sales board. It's just a Green Day - Live in Italy '93 boot and a 10,000 hours 7" repress from '91. I've got some other stuff I'll put up this weekend. Isis - Wavering Radiant might be one of them. I'll want a decent bit for it though, and Pelican - City of Echoes probably too.

That AFI went in the blink thread though, I mentioned it and some dude PMed me about it.

The other thing I consider getting rid of pretty often is my Led Zeppelin stuff, they're another band kind of like Black Sabbath (except I don't like them nearly as much) where I've just gotten good deals on their albums over the years and see like people might want them.

Hmmm... crazy

I don't think I've listened to a single one of them...but I've picked up Led Zep II, III, IV, Houses of the Holy, In Through the Out Door, and Physical Graffiti for $3 or less each through the years. I don't know if any of them other than Houses of the Holy are even worth anything more than what I paid.

I don't think I've listened to a single one of them...but I've picked up Led Zep II, III, IV, Houses of the Holy, In Through the Out Door, and Physical Graffiti for $3 or less each through the years. I don't know if any of them other than Houses of the Holy are even worth anything more than what I paid.

Yeah I mean as much as I love Zeppelin, I have never picked them up. In part because my dad has them and they will be mine someday. And the other part, I don't think I would spin them at home. LZ was always driving music to me.

Forgot to mention, youinreverse is a hell of a guy. Currently buying every record I can't get shipped to the UK and sending them over in bulk for me.

Forget the good deals you sometimes get, people like that is what makes this board great.

Thanks for the kind words. :)

John, if you decide to sell your Zeppelin albums, I'd love to buy Houses of The Holy off you if it's in good shape. It's the last Led Zeppelin album I need.

My ex girlfriends dad called and asked me to come fill in a shift at his landscaping company. I agreed since It's great money but I'm uneasy since he never liked me and is 6'4 and 240 of pure muscle. Hopefully he doesn't push me into the wood chipper.

It's a trap!!

Lol at the Fargo comment haha.

Thanks for the kind words. :)

John, if you decide to sell your Zeppelin albums, I'd love to buy Houses of The Holy off you if it's in good shape. It's the last Led Zeppelin album I need.

Let me check when I get home. I may actually have two copies of it. I remember I saw it at an estate sale and some yahoo wanted $20 for it and I was like...passssss!

Then I went to Goodwill and found 2 copies for 3 bucks, but I may have only gotten one, but I remember then a week later I found another copy at Salvation army. It was stupid.

Similar thing happened when I discovered Harry Nilsson.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic