I just look more Mexican than I am, I can hardly speak any Spanish but enough to get by so I just fool most people. I'm what is called a coconut, brown on the outside - white on the inside lol

Lol my cousin told me. I guess her coworkers knew about it, and she knows I love tacos and secret shit haha

If any of you ever cruise through southern California between Vegas and LA on a friday I'm 100% down to get taco-faded with you fine folks!

I'm super late but I'm going to Vegas next year. Might have to make a stop to get some secret tacos lol

If I work 13 hours today instead of 8, then I can justify buying 2 records I really want. Wish me luck. Today is gonna be looooong

It'll be worth it!  I think I'd rather just work a little more to buy something than pinch pennies.

10 hours down, 50 hours to go.  On the plus side, this long week is sandwiched between two 4 day weekends.

I need a dog. Went to my friends house and she's got an 11 month old black lab puppy who absolutely loves me. She jumps more when I'm there than anyone else and basically did a backflip and fell haha. She also jumps into the pool for balls which rules. I need that in my life every day.

I might have to start working Saturdays. I was a little miffed at first thinking that Sunday would be my only day off, but then I realized that I'd be getting an extra ten hours of overtime over the ten I'm already getting now. Working 60 hours a week would kind of suck, but that paycheck will be so nice.

Hey guys anybody know anything about living in Sacramento? My lady and I are thinking of relocating.

I think Skadaddy lives there?

I have several friends that live there and love it. A few of them are heavily involved in the art scene and it's pretty awesome. Cute, fun things to do! SF isn't far away. Decent shows, and anything else you can see in SF pretty much. Weather is pretty dry and hot in the summer. Surrounding areas are really cute too! I'm a fan of Lincoln, and Auburn. But living right in Sacramento is actually affordable!

I might have to start working Saturdays. I was a little miffed at first thinking that Sunday would be my only day off, but then I realized that I'd be getting an extra ten hours of overtime over the ten I'm already getting now. Working 60 hours a week would kind of suck, but that paycheck will be so nice.

I've done 60 hour work weeks for months on end, but it was always across two jobs.  I got used to it, but I also had a change of scenery.  I always saved a ton of money when I worked that much, I was too tired to really go out and spend it.

This trip was my first time working as the lead flight attendant in First Class. Ahhh! It was so intense. But the people were pretty nice! I had to do the full linen dinner service last night from JFK to LA and nobody got hurt or spilled on. So. Success right?!

Sounds like success to me!  Congrats!

This is one of the best days of the year. 30 guys hanging out playing a wiffle ball tournament, all you can eat and drink, with everyone spending their down time playing poker and lawn games.

This is one of the best days of the year. 30 guys hanging out playing a wiffle ball tournament, all you can eat and drink, with everyone spending their down time playing poker and lawn games.

Thats the freaking dream right there. I played in a softball tourney with some dudes from work earlier this summer and in between each game we would go and drink in the parking lot, it was a blast and we won

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic