I have at least one package that is sitting in my apartment office waiting for me to pick it up. I couldn't make it to the office before it closed and im dying to know what it is. Depending on what it is i might to have to open up a paypal claim on someone

Yikes!

I posted my list the other day, but I got my Salem's Pot album and my Appleseed Cast in today.  Was expecting Black Sabbath - Master of Reality and full of optimism for Ancient Warlocks, although that'll probably be here next week. Really expected my Knapsack stuff today though!

Yikes!

I posted my list the other day, but I got my Salem's Pot album and my Appleseed Cast in today. Was expecting Black Sabbath - Master of Reality and full of optimism for Ancient Warlocks, although that'll probably be here next week. Really expected my Knapsack stuff today though!

At least you didn't get a return to sender, because the UPS cover driver couldn't find your house.

UGHHHHHHH. I was expecting more of my stuff to come in the mail today! Just my stupid Best Buy order arrived. :rolleyes:

Stoked to listen to those records tomorrow though.

Haha, I have that problem all the time.  I thought for sure that I was getting two packages today, but only one showed up and the other is still in the nearest sort facility for whatever reason.

At least you didn't get a return to sender, because the UPS cover driver couldn't find your house.

I can't get UPS packages at my apartment, so I spent a half hour on the phone berating the best buy customer service into letting me have it held at the distro center. I'll never order from/go to a Best Buy again. They fucking suckkkkkk.

Haha, I have that problem all the time.  I thought for sure that I was getting two packages today, but only one showed up and the other is still in the nearest sort facility for whatever reason.

Gross! I hate that shit. I'm sure I won't get my Knapsack stuff until next week. It's been 7 days so far, but it's coming from Australia. I bet the eBay guy with my Sabbath didn't ship it out when he said he did too.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic