I think a few VCers followed me on IG recently. At least that's my guess because I gained a few around the same time the instagram thread got bumped.

I'm really lazy about following back. There are people I'm friends with IRL that I haven't followed back. I'm also really lazy about posting on IG because my iphone 3 camera is made out of trash garbage. But I did post a pic of my cat and then a selfie recently, so that's exciting.

I'm really lazy about following back. There are people I'm friends with IRL that I haven't followed back. 

Yeah. I'm not a big social media guy. I only got instagram to keep up with like...5 people back home and it's become such a hassle. I'm pretty close to just closing it out like I did with facebook.

Yeah. I'm not a big social media guy. I only got instagram to keep up with like...5 people back home and it's become such a hassle. I'm pretty close to just closing it out like I did with facebook.

I shut down facebook for several glorious months. It was amazing. I was hassled by everyone who thought I deleted them. I opened it back up because there is a group on there where you can sometimes get a good deal on records and shirts. That is the only reason I have Facebook open. Fuck Facebook. I hate it.

Facebook just exists to annoy me because everyone is an idiot. I'd delete it but there's a couple people I keep in touch with through it and it lets like a dozen or so people who care know I'm not dead. Twitter is where it's at. IG is fun but I'd get more out of it with a better phone. I need to get a new plan in a few months so I'll probably upgrade and then have no money forever.

I shut down facebook for several glorious months. It was amazing. I was hassled by everyone who thought I deleted them. I opened it back up because there is a group on there where you can sometimes get a good deal on records and shirts. That is the only reason I have Facebook open. Fuck Facebook. I hate it.

I think it's been 4 or 5 years since I was on it. I've accidentally opened it once or twice, but closed it out again immediately.

Facebook just exists to annoy me because everyone is an idiot. I'd delete it but there's a couple people I keep in touch with through it and it lets like a dozen or so people who care know I'm not dead. Twitter is where it's at. IG is fun but I'd get more out of it with a better phone. I need to get a new plan in a few months so I'll probably upgrade and then have no money forever.

I refuse to try twitter for whatever reason.

Twitter is fun because it's basically yelling whatever you want into the void and sometimes the void yells back.

The key to having a good time on Twitter is not to follow many friends or family. Just use it as a news source.

Unless you have friends who are fun on twitter. But yeah, it is pretty good as a news source.

Needed divers to go into our freeways and try and clear up the drains. Some of them were 10 feet deep of water.

My Facebook feed was so depressing today. Everyone back in Michigan had flooded basements and I've heard they shut down I-75?

My Facebook feed was so depressing today. Everyone back in Michigan had flooded basements and I've heard they shut down I-75?

I believe 75, 94, and 696 were all shut. Stevenson highway eroded and caused some serious damage in that area. 696/75 interchange might be down a while.

I stayed home today. I'll give update tomorrow. Have to find a way to get from SCS to Novi. Goal is to get it done in under 2 hours.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic