I use twitter to follow bands and labels, and NHL bloggers and stuff, and to rant about the Oilers during the season. I think 90% of my tweets are from live tweeting my distaste for the Oilers or just Oilers related stuff.

Also, I'm in a cab on the way to the airport...ahhhhhh.

Instagram is where I forget about direct messages of food pictures, then check and comment on a whole lot of them all at once, sending lots of notifications to people at odd times.

I'm waiting for a DM of a pizza cone. Ive seen pics from the internet but I need to see one up Close and on Instagram and with someone's hand that I know holding it. All of this I need.

I use twitter to follow bands and labels, and NHL bloggers and stuff, and to rant about the Oilers during the season. I think 90% of my tweets are from live tweeting my distaste for the Oilers or just Oilers related stuff.

You'll be fine!! Try and sleep. That will help you not think about flying (hopefully!!).

Have a safe flight!

I'm waiting for a DM of a pizza cone. Ive seen pics from the internet but I need to see one up Close and on Instagram and with someone's hand that I know holding it. All of this I need.

Ask and you shall receive

Edit: I'm an awful person and I cleaned out my iPhone photos since having a pizza cone and I can't find a photo :(

Edit 2: I never delete my direct messages and found a photooooooooo

noooooooooooo :( you can't do any standing room at the phillies now!

It's not too bad.  I've done it much worse in the past, this one is mild, but there.  Doesn't hurt to stand but it does hurt when I bend my leg/walk/etc.

pfft that's because they can't fill the seats anymore.

They've always had it, and it's $17 per ticket.  I'd rather buy that than a seat crammed in next to people any day for more than that.  There

are plenty of great sight lines from the various standing places.

It's not too bad. I've done it much worse in the past, this one is mild, but there. Doesn't hurt to stand but it does hurt when I bend my leg/walk/etc.

They've always had it, and it's $17 per ticket. I'd rather buy that than a seat crammed in next to people any day for more than that. There

are plenty of great sight lines from the various standing places.

I know; I have been to the Bank many times. Now with the team not a frontrunner, they can't fill the more profitable seats.

I loved just walking around. I used to perch on the platform out near CF and stand there

I want to try a pizza cone.  Too bad you can't get em around here, and they probably require some specific kitchenware to make the dough into the cone shape, but a guy can still dream!

I looked at some pics and am wondering, how large are they?  Bite-size?  About the size of an ice cream cone?  Or are they like a panzerotti?  Would be awesome if they're huge like a massive panzerotti but would probably be messy to eat, but that could be part of the fun!

My plane anxiety has gotten better with age.  Being able to listen to music during takeoff and landing has made things even easier for me.  Whiskey doesn't hurt either...

My anxiety got worse and worse each time I flew. It's been like 6 years since I've been on a plane though. My anxiety in general has gotten way worse so I don't even want to try. Not like I have the money to fly, but still.

I want to try a pizza cone.  Too bad you can't get em around here, and they probably require some specific kitchenware to make the dough into the cone shape, but a guy can still dream!

I looked at some pics and am wondering, how large are they?  Bite-size?  About the size of an ice cream cone?  Or are they like a panzerotti?  Would be awesome if they're huge like a massive panzerotti but would probably be messy to eat, but that could be part of the fun!

You can actually buy a kit on Amazon to make them yourself.

http://www.amazon.com/Pizzacraft-Grilled-Pizza-Cone-6-Piece/dp/B008BZ9AWK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407898638&sr=8-1&keywords=pizza+cone

I don't know how they stack up to the ones from Pizza Cono but I'm sure they'd be close/delicious; it is pizza afterall. As for the size, It's basically like a decent large slice rolled up into a cone. 

They don't look to hard to make actually!  It seems like a little more effort than just making pizza, but I think I'm going to give it a try sometime.

http://www.instructables.com/id/pizza-cones/

You can actually buy a kit on Amazon to make them yourself.

http://www.amazon.com/Pizzacraft-Grilled-Pizza-Cone-6-Piece/dp/B008BZ9AWK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407898638&sr=8-1&keywords=pizza+cone

I don't know how they stack up to the ones from Pizza Cono but I'm sure they'd be close/delicious; it is pizza afterall. As for the size, It's basically like a decent large slice rolled up into a cone. 

That looks a lot fancier than using old beer cans like the instructions I found :)  Plus side of using old beer cans is that you have to empty them first!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic