ParkingLot is Canadian. It'll be cheaper for you to ship it yourself. I think the last time I shipped something to Canada is was $12-14.

Thanks!!! I thought it would be cheaper. Glad I was right.

Logan you're going for 3 weeks?!?! That's fantastic!!

David the gnome (Sean?) I'm glad your sis is doing better.

My part time job is a work from home job but today I get to work at the office!!  COOL COFFEE MACHINE!!!  WATER COOLER GOSSIP!!  I have spread so many rumors and it's not even lunch yet!!

joking, it's 4 people here. But the coffee machine is super fancy!  I want an office job so much!  :(

Jealous, I wish they had color choices available at launch like the N64

I had a friend who was really pushy with making me wait. He was like, "the games, the price, the bugs, just wait." He repeated this until I listened. I am not aaware of too many bugs, or a price change. So basically he was wrong, but I guess I did get a white one for waiting. I played the Destiny beta too. ADDICTIVE!

Is the upgrade to the PS4 from the PS3 relly worth it? From what I've seen it's a lot of money for just slightly better graphics.

The graphics are imporved, but the speed and RAM too. This website does a decent side by side review. http://www.ps4.sx/2013/08/difference-between-ps3-and-ps4.html

Trust me, you don't.

I really liked the last office I was in.  It was a cool old building and it didn't have an office feel at all.  Unfortunately, the company got too big and we moved into a more traditional office.  It's not soul crushing, but still isn't as rad as the old one I was in.

I really liked the last office I was in.  It was a cool old building and it didn't have an office feel at all.  Unfortunately, the company got too big and we moved into a more traditional office.  It's not soul crushing, but still isn't as rad as the old one I was in.

I love having an office

I guess I just hate my job.

My full time job is working in a grocery store and stocking chips. My feet hurt constantly :(. I dream of having my own cubicle. I would decorate that thing so nice. Ahhhh. A distant dream. :wub:

I used to work at Wegmans stocking shelves 3rd shift & actually miss it. But I understand where you're coming from.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic