I'm not a fan of Mondo but had to pick up their release of the Maniac remake soundtrack. So fucking good. Synth horror movie soundtrack revival needs to pick up. You're Next had a good one.

I almost thought about doing Chopping Mall from Waxworks because of the heavy synth. I decided to save my moolah for that Friday the 13th Camp Crystal Lake Blood Filled record.

I almost thought about doing Chopping Mall from Waxworks because of the heavy synth. I decided to save my moolah for that Friday the 13th Camp Crystal Lake Blood Filled record.

Ugh I want that blood filled variant so bad and I know I don't stand a chance.

Friday the 13th is easily my favorite horror series. I even love mosT of the bad entries. I even kinda enjoy some of the sequel where its not Jason but just some guy dressed as him. Although the best slasher ever might be Sleepaway Camp 2.

Ugh I want that blood filled variant so bad and I know I don't stand a chance.

Friday the 13th is easily my favorite horror series. I even love mosT of the bad entries. I even kinda enjoy some of the sequel where its not Jason but just some guy dressed as him. Although the best slasher ever might be Sleepaway Camp 2.

God, I know the feeling. I even sit there with my 3D copy in red and blue glasses eating popcorn on the reg. I honestly love everyone. Even In Space! Where they take all horror villains to die!

Sweet Tooth! !!!!!!!

Prettttty excited. I've been wanting to read all of these for a while but refused to pay $10 or more apiece on them after shipping and everything. I should have picked up the Mouse Guard books the guy had too, but I have Fall and I couldn't remember if I had Winter or just had all the individual comics from that one. Turns out I just have the individuals...which are apparently selling for just bonkers prices? Or at least people are trying to get crazy prices for them.

I loved Wilfred. It was a bit uneven throught the years but stayed pretty strong. Anyone see the series finale? Everyone I talk to is like "oh, I'm only on the 2nd season."

I watched it the other night and didn't mind it.  The show was really hit or miss for me, but I kept coming back to it.  I think I would have enjoyed it more if they would have showed Wilfred more as an actual dog when other people were around (kind of like Calvin and Hobbes).

Nice haul on the Jeff Lemire books!  I really enjoyed Sweet Tooth.

Edit : I'm also really digging weekends off.

I watched it the other night and didn't mind it.  The show was really hit or miss for me, but I kept coming back to it.  I think I would have enjoyed it more if they would have showed Wilfred more as an actual dog when other people were around (kind of like Calvin and Hobbes).

Throughout the whole show I kept wanting them to show Wilfred as an actual dog, but when they finally did int he last 2 episodes I was glad they waited. But I would have enjoyed more flashbacks of Ryan doing crazy shit while the dog just sits there.

Show was crazy dark which is why I stuck with it and enjoyed it so much.

Edit: Oh shit, now I'm a Double LP. But I'm probably the disappointing kind where you get it and it's just two LPs shoved in a single LP jacket.

Nice haul on the Jeff Lemire books!  I really enjoyed Sweet Tooth.

Edit : I'm also really digging weekends off.

Weekends offfff! awesome! I'm on the most recent season of Wilfred, but I think I'm on about episode 5. I do love that show though.

Jeffe Lemire is great! one of these days I'll post a photo of my comics collection, it's not craaaaazy huge, but it's full of good stuff!

Weekends offfff! awesome!

Yeah, it's been good so far.  Went to a bar with one of my best friends last night and drank and played SNES Mario Kart.  Today I've just bummed around the house and did some mild recovery from the night before.  Going to make dinner and maybe go out later.  Tomorrow I've got a dog park date.  Next couple weekends are pretty busy for me too, I'm excited.

Ugh!! I can't handle that whole being into himself thing. I understand self confidence but it's completely different from being totally into yourself. I will purposely be an asshole to a guy like that. They usually think they're above me anyway so we are kind of moot on disliking each other right away.

Exactly. I'm the same. I've never been hit on in my life, especially not by a guy like that. I usually repel those types and I like that.

Tonight ruled.  Went to a dueling piano bar in Philly and had an absolute blast.  Got up on stage twice to dance.  It ruled.  

haha your photos on instagram were great.

im leaving for seattle tomorrow and then rochester at the end of the week.  so pumped but couldn't give two shits about packing right now.

haha your photos on instagram were great.

im leaving for seattle tomorrow and then rochester at the end of the week.  so pumped but couldn't give two shits about packing right now.

Haha thank you very much. Hope you have fun!  I need to do some traveling/vacationing myself.  Been working too long without one.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic