I take ibuprofen when I have headaches. Thankfully it doesn't happen often. Knew a guy who had migraines so bad he'd have to sit in a dark room with his eyes shut til the went away. So bad they made him cry.

Mine get so bad that I vomit so I'm very quick to get rid of it when i feel a migraine.

I've been taking naps the past few days because of headaches, I'm starting to wonder if there's a correlation between them and coming home from Florida. I normally get pretty sick from elevation and climate changes, but normally in cold form...not headaches. 

To be honest, I'd prefer headaches over a stuffy nose any day. 

I mixed Habenero relish into my cream cheese for my bagel this morning and my mom was just like "jesus christ, hot sauce already?!"
Yo, girl, you don't know my life.

This is such a strange and heavy time for my family.  While my Dad's birthday is Tuesday, his sister is on hospice and may pass on any day now.  He's keeping rather composed.  I'm sure that he's keeping it inside and not trying to impart anything on others, just as I do.  Maybe that's where I learn it from.  It sucks.  I hate it.

Positive thoughts for my family and I as we go through this together would be greatly appreciated.

Sending my love and good vibes to the other Fisher family.

Okay, third post in a span of a few minutes. Sorry.

Weird thing: 

We were watching a bunch of old home movies my sister found. 

After years of joking I was adopted because my dad supposedly stole all my baby photos, we found videos of me as a baby. 
I looked like a fat, asian, boy. My mom said she had to put bows in my hair because people were always going "What a precious baby boy!" 
My name probably did not help. 

I saw too many things involving my dad that made me really uncomfortable. 

I know what my 'real' last name is now and that's the most surreal.

Oh wow. I can totally understand that making you feel a little bit out of your own skin.

Also, re: hot sauce... I am not a legit hot sauce fan, but ever since I tried the sriracha on my bison & duck burger at the Paleo restaurant I'm really interested in trying it on other things lol.

Damn... to you take meds for those?

I just take Advil migraine. It usually helps but sleeping is the best way to get rid of it completely. I just know that I have to act quickly because if I don't immediately take it then it'll progress and I'll be puking.

Also this asshole on Facebook is pissing me off and it's too early for this. Some dude wants to buy a hat and this guy is in there saying all sorts of shit to me and I don't have the energy to fight back.

And Lorgan :(. Is it a cool last name or is it like the part in identity thief?

And Lorgan :(. Is it a cool last name or is it like the part in identity theft?

Hahaha, it's not bad? But I don't particularly like it. Both of my last names are associated with a really weird time in my life, so I just hope if I ever get married...it's to someone with a really cool last name. 

My grandpa is the greatest human though and above all else, the Fisher last name comes from him. So I'm not ashamed of it or anything. 

And Lorgan :(. Is it a cool last name or is it like the part in identity thief?

I just saw that movie on Saturday so I get this reference!

I put hot sauce in/on everything but I don't like it on eggs. Everyone gives me weird looks when I say that because I guess thats a really common thing? 

I think I like it on eggs! When I had it at the restaurant it was sweet potato hash browns under a bison and duck burger topped with a fried egg and avocado slices with the sriracha drizzled on. So good!

Aaaaaaahhh. Although when school gets cancelled I'm way too excited On the other hand, work never gets cancelled so I'll be fucked because I have a 30 min drive

I take ibuprofen when I have headaches. Thankfully it doesn't happen often. Knew a guy who had migraines so bad he'd have to sit in a dark room with his eyes shut til they went away. So bad they made him cry.

This is me... except I potentially could yak and have bled from the mouth and nose when they have gotten very bad.

Luckily this migraine has been mostly defeated

i had some back pain for a bit and was taking naproxen for an extended period of time. now i have a weak stomach lining and had to see the doc. so tender and sore.

taking that and IBU too long, even two weeks, can destroy your parts.

im slowly healing though. horrible mistake.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic