Sooo a member with zero posts wants to buy a record from me. Am I a dick for being uncomfortable.with the no posts thing? I know I don't have many either but I have 3 positive trade/sell/buy rep and he has zero anything.

I wouldn't sell to them unless they have feedback on another site and can message you from that account.

I wouldn't sell to them unless they have feedback on another site and can message you from that account.

I would also feel like a jerk for asking for that. It's not even an expensive record. I'd lose literally $10 on it but still. And I've never heard of anybody wanting this album so I'm all ???? about it.

Sooo a member with zero posts wants to buy a record from me. Am I a dick for being uncomfortable.with the no posts thing? I know I don't have many either but I have 3 positive trade/sell/buy rep and he has zero anything.

I would be nervous too. I've never sold stuff to people, just picked things up and mailed at cost and it's only for people that I know because I just don't trust very easily.

I would also feel like a jerk for asking for that. It's not even an expensive record. I'd lose literally $10 on it but still. And I've never heard of anybody wanting this album so I'm all ???? about it.

Is the record not available anywhere else or something?

So Tess and Derek huh? Huh! HUH?!

We decided on Tesserek™. :D

Tesserek™ #VCPowerCouple

Also have my hat in the ring for Shelgan.

More like LOLby ;)

hahaha.... I will never tire of this joke. If you guys only knew..... We are just friends.  But thanks for your confidence Madie. Haha! He is chilin in the city for the next couple of days because he is hardcore and is catching 3 shows this week.

LOLby....

Def A+

I am just so fascinated by male/female best friends who have no sexual feelings towards each other.

My best friend for 10 years is male and it's been awesome! He knows I don't like him and that he doesn't like me and it's a perfect friendship. We text alllllll day and we watch the same shows and we live text during a few of them. We live 30 min away but we really only hang out to go to the movies together. We always leave a seat between us for space because as I've told him "I don't want to feel your hand on my leg during the movie" haha. But he would never do anything like that, he's the best! He is also the real life Ron Swanson. Everything that character says, Shane has said or would say.

I would be nervous too. I've never sold stuff to people, just picked things up and mailed at cost and it's only for people that I know because I just don't trust very easily.

Speaking of, my record should be at my house when I get off work. Thank you again!

My best friend for 10 years is male and it's been awesome! He knows I don't like him and that he doesn't like me and it's a perfect friendship. We text alllllll day and we watch the same shows and we live text during a few of them. We live 30 min away but we really only hang out to go to the movies together. We always leave a seat between us for space because as I've told him "I don't want to feel your hand on my leg during the movie" haha. But he would never do anything like that, he's the best! He is also the real life Ron Swanson. Everything that character says, Shane has said or would say.

My best friend is female.  I've known her for 16 years or something ridiculous like that.  We know each other well enough to know that a romantic relationship between us would be a disaster.

In other exciting news, my Low Level Owl, Vol. 1 & 2 should hopefully be here tomorrow!

That was on my turntable constantly for a few months when mine arrived.  It's so damn good.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic