Just watched some weeeeird indie film with Emily Browning, Juno Temple, and Michael Cera...I really don't know how I feel about it.

I looked up some commentary on it, just to sort of form my opinion around something but nope, I can't figure it out.

Magic Magic? If so, the best I can figure is its about metal illness.

I can get fucking down with the tub.

Also to everyone I haven't obsessed with about cotton candy grapes, they are the bomb.com. Hybrid grapes that taste so sweet and like cotton candy. They're natural and organic, not injected with anything.

I got some really big juicy ones, and I've found the best way to eat them is in two bites so you get a full taste of the inside! First bag I got was 6.99/lb but I went back a few days later and they were on sale for 1.99/lb so I bought 4 bags.

http://www.grapery.biz/index.php/grapes/cotton-candy

I can get fucking down with the tub.

Also to everyone I haven't obsessed with about cotton candy grapes, they are the bomb.com. Hybrid grapes that taste so sweet and like cotton candy. They're natural and organic, not injected with anything.

I got some really big juicy ones, and I've found the best way to eat them is in two bites so you get a full taste of the inside! First bag I got was 6.99/lb but I went back a few days later and they were on sale for 1.99/lb so I bought 4 bags.

http://www.grapery.biz/index.php/grapes/cotton-candy

I have never been so happy. I loved how the whole section smelled like cotton candy. I knew I was where I needed to be.

Magic Magic? If so, the best I can figure is its about metal illness.

Yup! That's the one. 

That's what I was thinking and reading a few things about it, that's what it sounds like they were going for. 

It is super interesting how they made you sympathize with the mental ill character but if you take her out of the picture, you realize everything isn't that 'sadistic' besides a few uncomfortable moment.

It wasn't bad, for sure. Everyone in it was great. I just don't know how I feel about it ahaha. 

I'm going on an indie film kick because I forgot how much I enjoy Emily Browning. I wish she was cast in better roles though. She's a really enjoyable actress, I'd like to see her do more. 

In other news, Cholly was right. I fell asleep. I have no motivation to do anything that I need to and that's so not good. 

I DID unpack but there's still a lot I need to wash/put away. I still cannot find my favorite necklace and I'm really heartbroken about that.

I heard about that! Mostly because he was learning to speak spanish for both that film and Magic Magic. 

My brother wanted me to watch Occulus with him and I'm 110% cool with scary movies EXCEPT WHEN THERE IS MULTIPLE SCENES DEDICATED TO HARMING FINGERS. 

I'm gonna vom

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic