I was always fascinated with the big:small ratio of Earth:me where I couldn't get enough knowledge of geography and shit. I dunno, too many people don't even know their cardinal directions. There's a long ass ocean that is always East here and people still can't get it.

It's not like funny or cool to be ignorant.

Well yeah, I know my cardinal directions...That's crazy that people don't realize they can use the Atlantic Ocean as a guide...

I have a good sense of direction. It sucked because back before every phone had GPS my friends would always make me drive when we'd road trip to other states and cities. I'd always protest and they'd be like "You're gonna end up driving anyways when we inevitably fuck up the mapquest directions."

Hot wingssssssssss

My mom was mad at me for being out all night because she wanted to get hot wings. 

Hot wings rule. 

WHy have I been up since 6am? I don't even wake up that early for work. :(

I woke up at 7:30 and I was like ABSOLUTELY NOT. 

I was just going to say that my incoming list is no more and I'm sad, but then I realized I pre-ordered the My Chemical Romance records because out of everything released recently...those are the only things I could not pass up.

My mom was mad at me for being out all night because she wanted to get hot wings. 

Hot wings rule. 

I woke up at 7:30 and I was like ABSOLUTELY NOT. 

I was just going to say that my incoming list is no more and I'm sad, but then I realized I pre-ordered the My Chemical Romance records because out of everything released recently...those are the only things I could not pass up.

I dislike the fact that you removed your tradelist from your sig. :(

I like looking at my friends' lists. Am I weird?

Edit: PS- I wish my list was no more. I keep POing things and they never ship. Ever. lol.

I dislike the fact that you removed your tradelist from your sig. :(

I like looking at my friends' lists. Am I weird?

Edit: PS- I wish my list was no more. I keep POing things and they never ship. Ever. lol.

Fixed! Just for you! 

Not weird at all, I creep once in awhile. 

I paid off all my credit cards except $100 on one and I really REALLy really hope I make at least that in stupid things I'm selling so that I can buy more records oops. 

Fixed! Just for you! 

Not weird at all, I creep once in awhile. 

I paid off all my credit cards except $100 on one and I really REALLy really hope I make at least that in stupid things I'm selling so that I can buy more records oops. 

Aw <3 <3 ty love!

& that is awesome! I'm jealous haha. It's seriously such a great feeling to have no debt. & buying more records is always a good thing lol.

I'm really close to paying off my credit card. Only a couple hundred left. Once that's all set I've got to start paying monthly towards our Disney trip.

Aw <3 <3 ty love!

& that is awesome! I'm jealous haha. It's seriously such a great feeling to have no debt. & buying more records is always a good thing lol.

I'm really close to paying off my credit card. Only a couple hundred left. Once that's all set I've got to start paying monthly towards our Disney trip.

It really is! I mean, I still have student loans to pay off and junk but I have another 5 months before I worry about that. I also had to take out of savings to pay off my florida plane ticket which really sucked, but it's better than accruing all that interest. Hopefully I'll have a job soon! 

Yay DIDNEY WHIIIRL

It really is! I mean, I still have student loans to pay off and junk but I have another 5 months before I worry about that. I also had to take out of savings to pay off my florida plane ticket which really sucked, but it's better than accruing all that interest. Hopefully I'll have a job soon! 

Yay DIDNEY WHIIIRL

Yeah having interest build up while you're between jobs is not the best thing to have happen - you are definitely being smart with all of it. Have you applied anywhere yet?

DIDNEY WHILR<3

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic