i had some back pain for a bit and was taking naproxen for an extended period of time. now i have a weak stomach lining and had to see the doc. so tender and sore.

taking that and IBU too long, even two weeks, can destroy your parts.

im slowly healing though. horrible mistake.

That sounds awful. :( I hope you get back to normal soon.

I think I have to see an upper spine chiro. I keep having these clicks when I turn my head from time to time. I googled it and it appears that it has to do with early arthritis signs in the upper spine. Fantastic!

That sounds awful. :( I hope you get back to normal soon.

I think I have to see an upper spine chiro. I keep having these clicks when I turn my head from time to time. I googled it and it appears that it has to do with early arthritis signs in the upper spine. Fantastic!

we're a mess...me and you.

wow that is awesome.

nj isn't allowed to have alcohol in grocery stores

Same with Oklahoma :(

no sir

we have liquor stores for all that.

although most wegmans here have a liquor store attached to it, but you have to pay for it in there, you can't bring it into the grocery side.

7959c08a7ec728f6136b957360533644.jpg

Lol it doesn't really affect me.

When I lived in Philly it was way worse... You can get beer in groceries and convenience stores, but you have to go to a dedicated "wine and spirits" shop to get everything else, but those shops don't sell beer. How annoying. At least in NJ you can get everything done at once at a liquor store instead of grabbing beer and mixers at one store and hard liquor at the spirits store.

Beer and liquor is available at the grocery stores here.  It's pretty convenient.

Also, the flagship Whole Foods in Austin lets you drink beer while you're shopping.  It's awesome.

This is my last week of night shifts and I'm only working about 28 hours, I'm very damn excited.

Beer and liquor is available at the grocery stores here.  It's pretty convenient.

Also, the flagship Whole Foods in Austin lets you drink beer while you're shopping.  It's awesome.

This is my last week of night shifts and I'm only working about 28 hours, I'm very damn excited.

We have a couple record shops like that here in Portland. I liked one of them a little bit for a while, but I haven't been back since they've been under new ownership.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic