I have $35 in my bank account to last me until Friday. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

As long as you have food and gas (if you drive), you can do it! I could stretch 35$ pretty far I think.

I'm prob gonna throw on the last ep of S1 of The Leftovers.  Usually airs at 9pm, but HBO is saying 10pm tonight.

Got caught up this afternoon. Still not sold on the show, but I'll see it through.

Whenever I see you guys post delicious food on instagram I get so insanely jealous lol. I hate that I can never eat food without automatically gaining weight from it ever again. I think it's slowly killing me because I get really neurotic now about eating and constantly feeling guilty about it.

I've been a lot smarter about my eating (especially after florida---yikes) because I gain weight really easily and I'm kinda sick of having such a bad feelings about myself/body. 

But I just can't adhere to a diet, the willpower is so little. 

What I really need to do is exercise more because it's the only time I see a difference in myself. 

SIGH, BODIES.

Same here. We played volleyball today at the intermediate level and I just could not keep up with the others. It was an eye opener, I played several sports in high school and was always in great shape. Now I'm a little chunk and it's just not good. Hopefully between me and jimmy watching each other and encouraging we can make some positive changes.

Whenever I see you guys post delicious food on instagram I get so insanely jealous lol. I hate that I can never eat food without automatically gaining weight from it ever again. I think it's slowly killing me because I get really neurotic now about eating and constantly feeling guilty about it.

I know I shouldn't complain but I would like to gain weight. Been skinny my whole life. Damn metabolism.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic