Lucky. My work gave me a laptop and it's a surface. It's fucking sucks

I was surprised that they let me get what I wanted for the most part.  My company doesn't seem to be afraid to spend money though.  My department has had lunch brought in the last two weeks and I think it's happening this week too, plus we bagels and stuff every Friday too.  I hit the jackpot :)

I was surprised that they let me get what I wanted for the most part.  My company doesn't seem to be afraid to spend money though.  My department has had lunch brought in the last two weeks and I think it's happening this week too, plus we bagels and stuff every Friday too.  I hit the jackpot :)

Dannng. Share the bagels tho?

Well 80% of it was delicious, then my taste buds were offended and there was mould. 

Haha. My taste buds would be offended too.

Tonight's South Park is cracking me up!

I have never gotten into South Park or the Simpsons.... I know. What is wrong with me? The only adult cartoon I enjoy is Archer.

I keep getting all these bombs dropped on me at work and I 'can't tell anyone' until we've all had a meeting and everything is announced publicly. I'm already doing the entire catalog by myself (which I didn't think would happen for over a year) and now I'm being given more responsibilities! I'm asking for more money dammit.

But... Only one more day until first Friday pizza at work! That's what's keeping me going.

I'm excited.  3 Saturdays in a row with shows.  Balance and Composure->Citizen, YBI!, Hostage Calm->mewithoutYou, Appleseed Cast.

I'll be at Balance & Composure on Saturday!

And then doing either Twin Forks at Northstar or Bayside/I Am The Avalanche in Lancaster on Sunday

Looking forward to the weekend.

That would be amazing

Right? The dude there was nice to me, the gal was a little rude. Asking me if I'm a law major? I told her I'm almost 28 and college is well behind me at this point lol.

They press anything good?

No idea haha. The dude gave me a tour but I couldn't/didn't get close enough to see any labels.

Talking about dreams is weird. I feel like a crazy posting this lol.

No idea haha. The dude gave me a tour but I couldn't/didn't get close enough to see any labels.

Talking about dreams is weird. I feel like a crazy posting this lol.

Nah, dreams are cool. There's a whole other life to be had in dreams. There's been a few times where I woke up from a dream, did something, then went back to sleep & inadvertently resumed the dream. That was bizarre.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic