I usually don't, but I'm supposed to be in this hockey pool on here and they're gonna be confused when my name has changed before setting up the league via pms

But what if they like you even more now???! I don't think I really clicked with anyone until I became ️TinaDaZombieRomancer. Then the friendships just came rolling in Hahaaha.

I will only change my name if Bruce Willis ever actually dies.

But even then, probably not.

All you'd really need to do is change it to Brucewillisreallyisdead.

I found out yesterday that work provides me with a laptop and they pretty much just told me to pick one I want for 1000$ or less.  Hello Macbook Air!

I found out yesterday that work provides me with a laptop and they pretty much just told me to pick one I want for 1000$ or less. Hello Macbook Air!

That's awesome. I want to get a MacBook soon, but I can't decide between the Pro or the Air.

That's awesome. I want to get a MacBook soon, but I can't decide between the Pro or the Air.

The lighter and thinner the better for me.  I'm pretty happy they let me pick what I wanted instead of just give me whatever was sitting around.  It'll be nice to have a laptop again, even if it isn't technically mine.

Tess! Go download that album I posted about a few pages back. I think you'll like it.

Will do! :)

I found out yesterday that work provides me with a laptop and they pretty much just told me to pick one I want for 1000$ or less.  Hello Macbook Air!

Badass.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic