All of you should download this album while it's free this week. Jay is one of my favorite local musicians. The cover and first song are a bit NSFW.

http://jaywilliamhenderson.bandcamp.com/album/hymns-to-my-amnesia

I'll give it a whirl.  It's got my attention already.  Might have to bookmark and revisit later to hear the whole album.

Not really totally similar but this is making me remember Amigo the Devil.

Decided on a different one after her she and her sister went ring shopping. Also BILLS!!! Slowed me down a bit.

Understood man.  My cousin just got engaged, it's awesome.  Hope the jeweler you get it from is as cool as the dude her fiancé got her ring from.  I went with her to get it resized and will definitely go there when it's time for me to get engaged.  (If that ever happens) 

Thanks man! I technically still don't have the ring but we've talked about marriage so much, we are both ready.

Everything you have said about your girlfriend has been wonderful. She sounds like such a wonderful person! Especially all the cooking. Oh. My. God! Yum!! I tried making tomato soup and busted my friend's pot! I still feel bad about it

Everything you have said about your girlfriend has been wonderful. She sounds like such a wonderful person! Especially all the cooking. Oh. My. God! Yum!! I tried making tomato soup and busted my friend's pot! I still feel bad about it

She's the best! I can cook pretty good but I SUCK at soups.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic