Gossip Girl talk: I still hate everyone. I want to like Nate but he constantly does really dumb things like stop, use your brain you big dummy.

I think it'll take some time to like / appreciate character(s). 

I hated everyone at first except Dan, then grew to love Blair and Chuck, and hate Dan. And always loved Lil J.

I get kind of paranoid cashing larger checks with my phone, but I love using it to cash tiny checks that I'm too embarrassed to take to the bank.

I use Simple so I don't even have a traditional bank I can go walk in to. I love it. 

No ATM fees at pretty much every ATM (I hate cash), 1-2 day deposit, direct deposit, pretty much instant customer support via the app by normal people (not bank drones), amazing online banking, awesome goal system for saving, no overdraft fees. I switched a year ago when I moved to Utah cause there are pretty much 0 Bank of Americas here (glad to be rid of them).

There's your plug Simple, give me more money.

(They were upgrading the server for the VISA transactions, so I couldn't use my card for a few hours, so they credited my account $50, without me even complaining. Usually if shit goes wrong I would have missing money, not have the bank GIVE me money. They also sent me a hand written birthday postcard last year. Fucking fantastic.)

I just deposited a check from my phone! The future is here.

I get kind of paranoid cashing larger checks with my phone, but I love using it to cash tiny checks that I'm too embarrassed to take to the bank.

I was just being a jerk saying that you were implying that her check was very small. ;)

I use Simple so I don't even have a traditional bank I can go walk in to. I love it. 

No ATM fees at pretty much every ATM (I hate cash), 1-2 day deposit, direct deposit, pretty much instant customer support via the app by normal people (not bank drones), amazing online banking, awesome goal system for saving, no overdraft fees. I switched a year ago when I moved to Utah cause there are pretty much 0 Bank of Americas here (glad to be rid of them).

There's your plug Simple, give me more money.

(They were upgrading the server for the VISA transactions, so I couldn't use my card for a few hours, so they credited my account $50, without me even complaining. Usually if shit goes wrong I would have missing money, not have the bank GIVE me money. They also sent me a hand written birthday postcard last year. Fucking fantastic.)

I have simple! I don't use them much though, I want to eventually switch over completely but right now I get paid mostly in cash for babysitting. It's just a hassle to put money in the bank then transfer it to simple and wait a few days for it to go through. 

Once I have a steady job with direct deposit or checks, I'm going to switch completely over to simple.

I think it'll take some time to like / appreciate character(s). 

I hated everyone at first except Dan, then grew to love Blair and Chuck, and hate Dan. And always loved Lil J.

I think the problem for me is that I lived this already. People always talk about how shows or movies that depict high school this way aren't real, but it's seriously just a slightly exaggerated version of the area I grew up in. 

Even through all that though, I can't relate to any of the characters and that's a problem. 

That's why Rufus is still the only person I think I like. 

Little J is alright but she also doesn't use her brain about 90% of the time. I DO like how career driven she is though. A friend of mine was just at a Pretty Reckless show and said the rules were so crazy. She was in the green room and wasn't allowed to take pictures of anything. Even the chair. Or herself.

It was pretty small, just a check for my airplane ticket to Atlanta in january woo woo :)

Sorry lagon that means no philly until February for me.

Which is a bummer but there's a 50% chance I'm moving to Florida in January. Which would mean driving through Georgia. 

If this actually happens, I'll be stopping through a bunch of states to visit friends anyway! 

Fingers crossed! 

I was just being a jerk saying that you were implying that her check was very small. ;)

Ha! No, I was talking about my checks. I got one from my car insurance company a couple months ago for like $4 because they overcharged me. Normally I would have just thrown it away, but I realized it's the future and I can just do it with my phone.

Ha! No, I was talking about my checks. I got one from my car insurance company a couple months ago for like $4 because they overcharged me. Normally I would have just thrown it away, but I realized it's the future and I can just do it with my phone.

I was just goofin' anywho!

I prefer to deposit at the bank, but I'm ok depositing with my phone if I'm not able to get over there. It is a little weird to me though.

Also, throwing away money?! Jeepers, Richy Rich. I'll take any money you're looking to throw away. ;)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic