Well, I'm home pretty much every Saturday night, so it's going to become a tradition.  -_-

I'm having a Saturday at home and enjoying the shit out of it.  I was considering going out for a bit, but that passed as soon as I hit the couch. Very pleased with my decision.  Plus, I have a bunch of beer and records at home, so I have no reason to go out!

I'm up! Dreamt about cats and said no more. I may even clock in on time today! We don't have an official clocking in system so I'm late a lot lol.

I've been 5-10 minutes early since I started my new position.  Not because I'm really punctual, I just think traffic works in my favor when I leave.

I've been 5-10 minutes early since I started my new position. Not because I'm really punctual, I just think traffic works in my favor when I leave.

I am usually the only one on the road which gets creepy because it's kind of out in the country and there is nothing out there but darkness AND THERE ARE SPOTS WHERE I HAVE NO CELL SIGNAL! It's the perfect situation for a horror movie.

The best type of driving. I hate having other people on the road when I'm driving to work. I don't drive crazy fast or anything, I just hate having to deal with there being people in my way and/or tailgating me because I'm in their way.

You would hate oklahoma then, none of us can drive and I include myself in that. We all cut each other off and drive really slow and somehow people don't crash that often.

The best type of driving. I hate having other people on the road when I'm driving to work. I don't drive crazy fast or anything, I just hate having to deal with there being people in my way and/or tailgating me because I'm in their way.

I like when I'm the only one out too.  Late night drives or bike rides are eerie and great.

I had pumpkin gelato last week! Delicious!! :wub:

Pumpkin everything!  I understand it's a 'seasonal' thing, but I could get used to having it around all the time.

Making significant headway on the ice cream cake, but I also am sort of running out of food too, so I'm hoping the grocery stores are open tomorrow, and not closed for t-give weekend.  I think places are closed only on Monday.  If they're closed tomorrow, I won't have much else for food available and, as much fun as it sounds, don't want to resort to ice cream cake for every meal.

Pumpkin everything! I understand it's a 'seasonal' thing, but I could get used to having it around all the time.

Making significant headway on the ice cream cake, but I also am sort of running out of food too, so I'm hoping the grocery stores are open tomorrow, and not closed for t-give weekend. I think places are closed only on Monday. If they're closed tomorrow, I won't have much else for food available and, as much fun as it sounds, don't want to resort to ice cream cake for every meal.

I'd like to say I'm a champ and could kill that pumpkin Ice cream cake but I would have lost after a few bites :(

I saw pumpkin cream cheese!! That's a new one for me :D

My favorite thing about my autocorrect is that it always changes "baller" to "BALLER"

It's like it knows I'm not accurately representing how baller something is by not saying it in all caps

Hahahaha. Mine does that with "BECAUSE". I feel like I'm an asshole for having to yell BECAUSE at people.

I'd like to say I'm a champ and could kill that pumpkin Ice cream cake but I would have lost after a few bites :(

I saw pumpkin cream cheese!! That's a new one for me :D

I have a good ice cream cake tale...

When I was in college, our class had an 'international' student.  A girl from Japan.  I invited her to hang out on my 23rd birthday.  I got an ice cream cake (as you can tell this is a trend for me, when it comes to cakes I prefer them to be made out of ice cream.)  So we picked it up and went back to the place I was living at and I put the cake (this one was a large-size cake) on the table and grabbed two spoons from the drawer, handed one to her and said, "Dig in."  She looked at me in awe, like I couldn't be serious, then when she saw that I was 100% serious she said: "This is like, my dream!" :D

I have a good ice cream cake tale...

When I was in college, our class had an 'international' student. A girl from Japan. I invited her to hang out on my 23rd birthday. I got an ice cream cake (as you can tell this is a trend for me, when it comes to cakes I prefer them to be made out of ice cream.) So we picked it up and went back to the place I was living at and I put the cake (this one was a large-size cake) on the table and grabbed two spoons from the drawer, handed one to her and said, "Dig in." She looked at me in awe, like I couldn't be serious, then when she saw that I was 100% serious she said: "This is like, my dream!" :D

That's adorable!!! :wub:

Every year I ask for a watermelon cake which is as easy as cutting a watermelon in half and sticking candles in it and I never fucking get it! I almost always get a cake that's decorated like a watermelon :(

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic