Don't worry, I'm more of a medium to large sized dog fan myself.

Me too! We had such an ordeal deciding on a breed we'd both like. Jimmy wanted a hearty man dog he could wrestle with, and honestly I wanted a small pug I could dress in sweaters. Jimmy thinks pugs are ugly as sin. The only thing we agreed on was we needed something that maxed out at a medium size due to our house. Then we saw franks rescue litter and knew he was the one!

But now he's growing like crazy and we're afraid he's going to be bigger than we thought.

Southwest is having a great deal right now for certain dates. Thinking about booking a flight to see my friend in Houston.

Do it! 

My best friend is interning for Southwest, she's the one who is trying to fly to Jersey for the weekend. I want it to happen so bad.

Coolest intern program though, seriously. I'm always really jealous. 

I had bad dreams last night and then this morning someone posted a show flier for some shitty local florida band fest thing. A band that I'm no longer friends with due to crazy circumstances is on the bill and I just got that weird sinking feeling. 

I think I'll clean my room (by that I mean unpack from the weekend) and work on my secret santa gifts to make me feel better.

I also have to call my grandpa about my car and pray to the heavens that I can have it by Saturday.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic