I've never seen fireworks and they're one of my favorite bands so that's truly heartbreaking.

I'm trying to remain positive because I know that Sami still has a few months of free flying and we can plan something again but...I'm still devastated.

My sister took me out for breakfast and the waitress apparently doesn't know I exist.

That's terrible!!!! It sucks when you can't go to a show that you really wanted to. Especially because you have no idea when they will be back. No tip for that waitress lady!!! You should order yourself an ice cream sundae to make up for the terrible morning. Ice cream makes everything better, at least for a little while.  :)

Wish this week would hurry up and be over. At least my boss is letting me leave work early today to go home and watch the Royals game, but I'm ready for some weekend festivities. San Antonio is doing a beer fest this weekend and I'm ready for some good skrunk times with friends. 

A friend for Cat Dracula? Perhaps Cat Frankenstein?

Unfortunately, Cat Dracula was our former roommates' cat. HOWEVER, we are totally gonna set up cat playdates with her and Harker once we find our own!

My old age has me angry at the moment.

9:30 Club has two shows tonight......

Jimmy Eat World is the second of the two and are scheduled to go on at 11:30pm.

I'll assume they play until 1am. (I believe the set-list is somewhere around 19 songs.)

2 and a half hour drive back home.

Fuck me.

I'll assume they play until 1am. (I believe the set-list is somewhere around 19 songs.)

Fuck me.

Gross. I don't think I'd even have gone to that when I was 18. That's a stupid time for a show to start.

Fuck me.

Welcome to the golden years.

Pull up your Lark and take a load off. We'll be here all night...or at least until 10pm. We have work in the morning.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic