Boomer just killed the thread. Game over.

Agreed. Dudes way ahead of any of us.

haha, yeah I started growing my beard 15 months or so ago.  Turned 30 so figured it was time to finally put something into action I always talked about when I was younger. 

The men in my family always go bald by like 20 or so.  My dad went bald around 16-18.  So I'd always joke that when I get bald enough I'll grow a beard long enough I can do a beard comb-over.  I'm appropriately bald so when I turned 30 I figured I'd try and make a run at growing the beard comb-over.

Sucks tieing my beard up every night at work, but it's worth it.  I like it.

haha, yeah I started growing my beard 15 months or so ago.  Turned 30 so figured it was time to finally put something into action I always talked about when I was younger. 

The men in my family always go bald by like 20 or so.  My dad went bald around 16-18.  So I'd always joke that when I get bald enough I'll grow a beard long enough I can do a beard comb-over.  I'm appropriately bald so when I turned 30 I figured I'd try and make a run at growing the beard comb-over.

Sucks tieing my beard up every night at work, but it's worth it.  I like it.

hahaha, that is great.... I'd love to see the beard comb-over in action!

For my SS I picked one record they would like based on their style and then picked another based on something I like that I think they would like too. They didn't make a wantlist :(

Thats gotta be difficult. I didn't do SS cuz I suck at picking out gifts & hate when people are disappointed.

Hey. Somebody posted this in another thread, thought some of you with kids/nieces/nephews/tiny baby friends may want to check it out. They're pretty awesome. Considering picking up the FL and Smiths ones for when I start cranking out some babies.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic