I worked a job all through high school, is that rare now a days? Eric, get a job.

When I was 18-19 my dad had 2 strokes back-to-back, I was bouncing around from house to house looking for a permanent place all while working and going to college. It's life, please stop complaing and deal with it Eric. Everh time you come in here and piss the adults off whining about your minute problems, haven't you realized you never get a positive reaction from anyone when you post about how hard your homework is? It's played out, bring something else to the table or get out.

I worked a job all through high school, is that rare now a days? Eric, get a job.

When I was 18-19 my dad had 2 strokes back-to-back, I was bouncing around from house to house looking for a permanent place all while working and going to college. It's life, please stop complaing and deal with it Eric. Everh time you come in here and piss the adults off whining about your minute problems, haven't you realized you never get a positive reaction from anyone when you post about how hard your homework is? It's played out, bring something else to the table or get out.

Idk if it's rare now but I'm so used to having 2-3 jobs before I landed this one that I look at people sideways when they complain about their workload.

Meh, I'm not even saying I had it hard, I had a cakewalk compared to some people.

a member on here, his mom just passed away, another dude on here had actual cancer. People have real problems.

HEY, FRIENDS WITH MACBOOKS (OR ANYONE WITH COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE). I NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE. 

I recently just had my laptop fixed before my apple care expired. They replaced everything that was even slightly wrong. 

Now, a month later, suddenly my screen starts glitching a lot. I've had this issue before when it was the wiring coming loose but when I tilt the screen...nothing changes. In fact, the only way I can get my screen back to normal seems to be when I restart my computer. 

I've been trying to look this up, but I'm not really finding anything that's of much help. 

Does anyone have any clue what could be happening?

I no longer have apple care and while if they fucked something up...it would be nice to know, I also don't want to go in there and have them laugh in my face as they slam me with a $200 bill.

I'm currently updating my operating system to Yosemite as well, to see if maybe my laptop just needs the update for some reason. I'm kinda at a loss here, I'm normally good with these things but this has me stumped. 

HEY, FRIENDS WITH MACBOOKS (OR ANYONE WITH COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE). I NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE. 

I recently just had my laptop fixed before my apple care expired. They replaced everything that was even slightly wrong. 

Now, a month later, suddenly my screen starts glitching a lot. I've had this issue before when it was the wiring coming loose but when I tilt the screen...nothing changes. In fact, the only way I can get my screen back to normal seems to be when I restart my computer. 

I've been trying to look this up, but I'm not really finding anything that's of much help. 

Does anyone have any clue what could be happening?

I no longer have apple care and while if they fucked something up...it would be nice to know, I also don't want to go in there and have them laugh in my face as they slam me with a $200 bill.

I'm currently updating my operating system to Yosemite as well, to see if maybe my laptop just needs the update for some reason. I'm kinda at a loss here, I'm normally good with these things but this has me stumped. 

Does the warranty extend when they do work on your computer?

I have a handful of coworkers in community college. Any time they complain I say exactly this except I add "punch a cop" at the end. Just because it really pisses off this one dude there.

Why not both!?

"Your product is covered for hardware repairs and service under the repair warranty."

THANK THE HEAVENS LORD ALL MIGHTY. 

But it doesn't tell me how long it's good for, *heaviest of sighs heard around the world* 

I have a couple of friends that work for Apple. Want me to ask them for you? One is repair. One is a genius.

I have a couple of friends that work for Apple. Want me to ask them for you? One is repair. One is a genius.

That would be seriously wonderful. My apple store hates me too (one of the main guys there used to go to my high school and threw rocks at me while I walked home) so I trust no one there. I'd like to go in and know where I stand with everything. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic