Hey guys I suck and I'm sorry. Had a "surprise" corporate visit and associate reviews to do and I haven't sent the mix CDs! I will do it I promise!

Yeah, don't worry too much about it!  Mine are mostly done, but they haven't been burned yet.  I'm determined to get them out in the next day or two though.

This article sums up my day, every day.

I had a number 6 with a number 4 look on my face. Haha

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/faces-of-retail?s=mobile

WILL !!!! I am dying over here. These are too perfect! #8 is me. Oh man. I'm such a dick whenever a shitty customer finally leaves. Hahahah.

I deal with no customers :) I rarely have to deal with anyone outside of my department, it's rad.

You suck :(

One day I'll have my cubicle .... Gonna have a dilbert calendar and a candy dish and a mini fridge and maybe a little coat rack. It's gonna rule.

Go watch walking dead! I have a ton of photos ready to send :D.

Does Rambo realize this is a public phone number that belongs to a "business", and not a persons private personal number?

I'm all for calling out scammers, however crap like this (look below) is kind of pushing it. We're not 4chan, we don't advocate going after people like this.

Morrissey, on 27 Oct 2014 - 9:49 PM, said:snapback.png

Here is VinylDaddy's cellphone number from their Facebook page. Someone, that isn't me of course, please call them. Now. **********

MY PLAYLISTS ARE MADE BESIDES ONE. I HAVE NO CASES FOR THE CDS.

Just make a sleeve with some paper :)

One day I'll have my cubicle .... Gonna have a dilbert calendar and a candy dish and a mini fridge and maybe a little coat rack. It's gonna rule.

I probably will in an hour or two.  I'm getting ready to cook dinner first.

I also think you over estimate how much space you have in most cubicles!

You suck :(

cubicles are solitary confinement cells. paddocks. cages locked like livestock. we get visitors but we greet them sitting down.

sally from accounts billable will bring in brownies, but then julian from upper management (whom doesnt wash his hands) will dig into the dish first, thus ruining it. word will spread that poo hands has touched them all and no one will eat them.

sally will feel offending thinking she made a shit batch of brownies.

thus ending the fun.

thus concluding our lesson in cubicles.

cubicles are solitary confinement cells. paddocks. cages locked like livestock. we get visitors but we greet them sitting down.

sally from accounts billable will bring in brownies, but then julian from upper management (whom doesnt wash his hands) will dig into the dish first, thus ruining it. word will spread that poo hands has touched them all and no one will eat them.

sally will feel offending thinking she made a shit batch of brownies.

thus ending the fun.

thus concluding our lesson in cubicles.

But ... But my dream :(

swingline%20stapler.jpg

the best part is that people dont like to get up and walk.

they scoot around like little crabs. their little feet going a million miles an hour. (like a hummingbirds wings)

some days you can see three or four cubicle crabs scurry across an aisle.

Oh. My. God. Yes! Im on my feet all day at work! I want to roll around in my chair!!!

ive never been in an office where it never happened.

i cant wait for you to experience it.

I just think it would be cool to have human interaction. With my full time time, I clock in at 4am so I never really see anyone and with my part time job, I work from home so I never talk to anyone there either other than my dog.

Also, do you want the Z patch or the stoplight buttons on your hat?

I just think it would be cool to have human interaction. With my full time time, I clock in at 4am so I never really see anyone and with my part time job, I work from home so I never talk to anyone there either other than my dog.

Also, do you want the Z patch or the stoplight buttons on your hat?

1. interaction is great. get a great surrounding and supporting cast and you can feed off it. almost encouraging you to make fun of them. its a win win!!

2. i was afraid of this. stoplight would identify if from afar but the Z patch is rad. id like the Z patch please. please let me know of cost. shipping + bootleg yarn, etc.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic