Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice....  well the fam Disney vaca. NOT the work.

Honestly, it was exhausting. Our oldest is almost 4 and the baby is 6 months. Neither one was ready for the thrill that is Disneyland. A few meltdowns and some epic exhaustion. I hadn't been there in 25 years, so it was just as new to me too.

Brought both the in-laws to boot, so there was the family drama aspect involved as well.

I'm still tired.

Aerosmith's "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" was playing at work earlier. I said to my coworker "Wow, I wish literally any other song in the world was playing right now." Her response was a really sincere "Oh, was this you and your girlfriend's song? I am so sorry" I looked at her and said "...UGH no...no no no nonono..." and then started laughing uncontrollably before finally regaining composure and adding "I just fucking hate this bullshit"

Our song was The Mountain Goats - No Children because even 4 years ago we were like "This is going to get fucked in the end"

Honestly, it was exhausting. Our oldest is almost 4 and the baby is 6 months. Neither one was ready for the thrill that is Disneyland. A few meltdowns and some epic exhaustion. I hadn't been there in 25 years, so it was just as new to me too.

Brought both the in-laws to boot, so there was the family drama aspect involved as well.

I'm still tired.

Ooooofffff. Yeah I've found that vacations can sometimes be just as tiring as work/real life.

Aerosmith's "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" was playing at work earlier. I said to my coworker "Wow, I wish literally any other song in the world was playing right now." Her response was a really sincere "Oh, was this you and your girlfriend's song? I am so sorry" I looked at her and said "...UGH no...no no no nonono..." and then started laughing uncontrollably before finally regaining composure and adding "I just fucking hate this bullshit"

Our song was The Mountain Goats - No Children because even 4 years ago we were like "This is going to get fucked in the end"

That is fucking funny.

Our wedding song was Langhorne Slim's "Colette." If we had a daughter, that was her middle name.

Honestly, it was exhausting. Our oldest is almost 4 and the baby is 6 months. Neither one was ready for the thrill that is Disneyland. A few meltdowns and some epic exhaustion.

this is why my mom refused to take my sister and i to disney until we were both old enough to remember it, and tall enough to ride a decent amount of rides. that and she said she wasn't going to be pushing us around in strollers or deal with temper tamtrums, haha.

i think i was 10 or 11 and my sister was 7 or 8 when we finally went.

this is why my mom refused to take my sister and i to disney until we were both old enough to remember it, and tall enough to ride a decent amount of rides. that and she said she wasn't going to be pushing us around in strollers or deal with temper tamtrums, haha.

i think i was 10 or 11 and my sister was 7 or 8 when we finally went.

Random Fact: My son is insanely tall and was able to ride every ride. Kinda' crazy in hindsight.

My family went to Disney when I was 13 and then again the next year. My sister was like 11-12. Here's what it looks like after 5-6 days and everyone is ready to either go home or kill each other

http://instagram.com/p/mLwuM4E4kl/

is that you in the video? i dont have speakers at work so i couldnt listen, but whoever that boy is is such a qt

is that you in the video? i dont have speakers at work so i couldnt listen, but whoever that boy is is such a qt

Yup!

My dad: What day is it?

Me:...*shrugs; mumbles*

My dad: Say something. Come on, smile

Me: TURN THE CAMERA OFF

The best part of watching the home movies from the trip was seeing all my numetal shirts. Two different Limp Bizkit concert shirts! Korn! 

Excellent song choice. I just told a Langhorne Slim related story in here yesterday.

We've seen him play dozens of times and one of the more recent times my wife saw him outside and started talking to him. She eventually tells him "Colette" was our wedding song and he tells her, "That is so cool. I've had other people tell me the same thing and I never understand why." I guess it means something different to him.

im on the Sprint Advantage (employee) plan and i am wanting out. we dont have contracts BUT i just found this out.

we have to pay the difference of the retail price of our phones (bought 5s in may for employee discount of 150) retail they list at 650 now.

each line we want out (2) total ONE THOUSAND FUCKING DOLLARS.

so pissed.

They should rename that the "Sprint We Take Advantage" Plan.

I told my ex we could only get married if the reception playlist included Pig Destroyer - Terrifyer in it's entirety. Then the last song would be Mountain Goats - No Children and would end with me saying "Thanks for the gifts, suckers! We're getting a divorce! *mic drop*"

I'm starting to see why I'm single now.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic