Stayed home from work. I'm sick as a dog. And to cap it off, my brother was taken to the ER last night. His legs gave out due to his chronic back problems.

Oh no!! Back problems are the worst!!! I hope you and your brother feel better soon. 

Kinda wish I was home sick today rather than here at work. Totally bummed and hating my pompous ass of a boss right now, but at least one of our vendors brought donuts this morning. I may be in a self induced sugar coma within the hour. 

Ours is too. I don't think we've ever had it on any other night other than actual Halloween. There would be too much confusion and chaos. I don't even have candy for the trick r treaters yet.  :wacko:

Yeah as far as I know it's always been on Halloween night wherever I've lived. And really, whats the fun in doing it NOT on Halloween?

I live in an apartment so I don't have to worry about candy supply :D

Saw my endo this am... I told her I was feeling the best I have since my diagnosis, so she reduced my dosage by 15mg. Awesome.

My fingernails have been weird lately so I asked her about the shape of them. She says I have clubbing so now I have to see my cardiologist to see about possible heart and/or lung disease.

I don't know how much more of this I can take. =\

Saw my endo this am... I told her I was feeling the best I have since my diagnosis, so she reduced my dosage by 15mg. Awesome.

My fingernails have been weird lately so I asked her about the shape of them. She says I have clubbing so now I have to see my cardiologist to see about possible heart and/or lung disease.

I don't know how much more of this I can take. =\

:(

I hope it doesn't end up being anything serious.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic