Yessssssss. I listened to yours this morning and it was really good! I'll give it another listen and then I'll tell you more about it. I've already said too much.... Tomorrow I'll talk about it.

Can you tell that the coasters are little records? I don't know if that was obvious or not. I should have maybe labeled them better. :(

I knew immediately! About to put yours in for hours of editing. Tomorrow we've got some catching up to do.

I haven't listened to it yet, but seeing it on the track list made me smile.

YOU LIKE KATAMARI?!?

Don't even get me started on that game, I will go insane!! I own two of the soundtracks!! "Katamari damacy" and "we love katamari" but I ripped them off YouTube so the quality isn't perfect.

And I crocheted the prince twice, one with his scarf and the other he is wearing headphones and I also made the cousin ichigo aaaaaaand I don't know what else. I'll stop. I'm going to stop.

I would post pictures but they are all of me hugging them. I crochet them and then I hug them. I don't know why.

Okay now I'm done!!

Oh I also made a katamari ball and put magnets at the end so it could pick up stuff. Hahah

Okay. Done

YOU LIKE KATAMARI?!?

I've only played Katamari Damacy, but I really liked it.  Game was a blast.

Oh I also made a katamari ball and put magnets at the end so it could pick up stuff. Hahah

That's genius!

I don't know if I'm thinking too big for my mixes. I've got a ton of ideas, but all of them together would be insanity.

I usually start out with a ton of tracks and then weed them out as I listen.  Most of my mixes start at 2-3 hours :)

I've only played Katamari Damacy, but I really liked it.  Game was a blast.

That's genius!

I usually start out with a ton of tracks and then weed them out as I listen.  Most of my mixes start at 2-3 hours :)

I'm partially done chopping the playlist down. It's looking like multiple discs though. I'm having a ton of ideas for packaging too. 

I'm listening to the Katamari soundtrack right now. Thanks Taraneh! Haha.

Also Charlie, where did you get the cardboard sleeves for your CDs? They are really cool. Way better than my paper sleeves :)

the paper sleeves you sent i typically take from work. love them.

um, i think either target or WM. 

when my daughter was born i made a mix for everyone who came to visit and some friends and rushed out to get them.

im going to send you that mix!! (i think the website of the brand is on the sleeve itself on the back)

the paper sleeves you sent i typically take from work. love them.

um, i think either target or WM.

when my daughter was born i made a mix for everyone who came to visit and some friends and rushed out to get them.

im going to send you that mix!! (i think the website of the brand is on the sleeve itself on the back)

Oooh. I never think to google things... I should buy some. The paper ones are too flimsy.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic