Those are the ones. I love them. I've noticed a lot of bands have started to use these.

Ooh, those two disc sleeves look nice too.

they are very close to Seattle so thats a good start.

Instead we have created a discount program so non-profits, educators, government agencies and churches can make purchases knowing they got a great value as well as making a great choice for the environment!

huge reason why as well.

Did your wood floor get ripped out? :)

Thanks for including the bandcamp links. A lot of those are free to download, so I got a few I've been meaning to check out. Grabbed Toundra, Kokomo, Deadhorse, and Damascus. I'll run through again tomorrow and download some more when I'm not so tired.

Those pictures have me listening to You Are the Conductor for the first time in maybe 6-7 years. I'm being flooded with memories from when I used to walk around campus listening to it my first year of college.

The memories are so vivid that I half expect my first ex girlfriend to call me any second to yell at me for something asinine.

Those pictures have me listening to You Are the Conductor for the first time in maybe 6-7 years. I'm being flooded with memories from when I used to walk around campus listening to it my first year of college.

The memories are so vivid that I half expect my first ex girlfriend to call me any second to yell at me for something asinine.

I really need to work on my YATC collection. There are three that I can get almost readily but haven't cause they are all in other countries.

Also,

this should be your reply to whenever your ex tries to talk to you:

giphy.gif

I got a buzz from slamming a tall boy in a couple minutes. That was awhile ago so now I'm just bored.

Wait, it's halloween? Shit, I packed up my blurays and brought them upstate with me last weekend. Completely forgot about halloween. I was going to watch Evil Dead 2 and The Shining.

Also,

this should be your reply to whenever your ex tries to talk to you:

True. But what I meant was back when I listened to YATC all the time I was still dating her and she would constantly call me just to fight for no reason. This is how I know that you can pelt a flip phone at a wall over a dozen times before it stops working.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic