At the end of the month I am swapping out my 5S for a Droid Turbo. So stoked. Can't wait for the better camera, and killer battery life.

If my battery life hadn't gone to shit, I probably wouldn't upgrade.  I don't to that much with my phone since I'm in front of a computer so much.  But when it can't hold a charge for more than half a day, it's pretty useless to me.

Edit : I am pretty stoked to be able to send SMS messages from my computer.

Good! Glad it was appreciated. As far as run on sentences...that dude just doesn't seem to know how to wright properly in the slightest. He sure talks a lot of smack about being in advanced English classes though.

Tough call between you and Eric actually. You've never called me a FUCKBOY, nor a SHUBIE, nor have you ever told me to GET MY ROBOCOP ASS out of here or whatever.

write*

The irony. Hahahaha.

I should reply with this:

tumblr_lpmlp4kKVW1qh9v9no1_400.gif

#ChollyForAdmin or Mod at least. Not replace anyone, I like the staff, never had an issue. By the way, besides Juan and Rambo, who is staff here?

Just those two and I think an SRC admin that only seems to pop up during maintenance.

I get quite a few good gifs from work, I'll try and share the more appropriate ones in the future.

My mind is seriously blown that his favorite band that are still active is Purity Ring. I can't even comprehend that. Out of all the bands still active in existence, his favorite is PURITY RING. They've made one fucking album, and did most of it on a fucking macbook. Not even Purity Ring's favorite band is Purity Ring. For fucks sake.

I give up on the current teenage generation reviving music...

Matt, now that I'm 20, fuck the teenage kids music revival.

People in their teens need to discover blues music, instrumental post rock, and of course 90s rock / grunge / emo. Then we have a fucking chance.

But I honestly doubt that will ever happen.

Ask a teenager who Buddy Guy is.

Ask them to name 3 Nirvana songs.

Ask them who wrote Jolene.

Ask them to name a super group.

Ask them to name an artist from another country that isn't on the radio.

Ask them who invented psych rock.

I swear none of then have any music education whatsoever, and bums me the fuck out, and pissed me the fuck off.

Sigh. I'm hoping the Sonic Highways series will help with education of the X generation.

having an epically bad day and need to vent...

i try not to get personal on here ever, but it's the two year anniversary of my mom passing. still a struggle every day...

because of having an obviously rough day, i tried to have a low key night...come home from work, do some cleaning, relax. but then, somehow, between leaving the store across the street from me and crossing back to my side of the street, my wallet falls out of my pocket. as soon as i crossed the street, i realized and turned around to look for it and it was already gone.

shitty day turned epically shittier. in the span of about 20 seconds...

My mind is seriously blown that his favorite band that are still active is Purity Ring. I can't even comprehend that. Out of all the bands still active in existence, his favorite is PURITY RING. They've made one fucking album, and did most of it on a fucking macbook. Not even Purity Ring's favorite band is Purity Ring. For fucks sake.

I give up on the current teenage generation reviving music...

Ah, if I weren't on my phone right now I would quote "Not even Purity Ring's favorite band is Purity Ring" in my sig. Fuck. I do dig their first (only) album, but yeah...that's nuts. Puppet master Eric does hyperbolize quite a bit, though. I doubt that's actually true about them being his favorite.

Ah, if I weren't on my phone right now I would quote "Not even Purity Ring's favorite band is Purity Ring" in my sig. Fuck. I do dig their first (only) album, but yeah...that's nuts. Puppet master Eric does hyperbolize quite a bit, though. I doubt that's actually true about them being his favorite.

I'm holding you to that later, my friend.

having an epically bad day and need to vent...

i try not to get personal on here ever, but it's the two year anniversary of my mom passing. still a struggle every day...

because of having an obviously rough day, i tried to have a low key night...come home from work, do some cleaning, relax. but then, somehow, between leaving the store across the street from me and crossing back to my side of the street, my wallet falls out of my pocket. as soon as i crossed the street, i realized and turned around to look for it and it was already gone.

shitty day turned epically shittier. in the span of about 20 seconds...

friend....you can vent in here and say whatever you want. however you feel. even if you never peek back in, youll get the support you could ever need and never ask for.

very sorry about your mother. i cant imagine. perhaps an unwind with your favorite record? surf the net for awesome gifs!

cancel your credit cards now!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic