Yeah, Mississippi Recs is the best. If you go on the weekend/around 6pm (they close at 7 every night) PM me the night before or whatever and I'll meet up! It's literally a block from my apartment.

Aw dang, we're heading out of town Saturday afternoon. I'll let you know what we're getting into when we're there.

Guys, compliment girls' eyebrows.

I know that sounds weird, but trust me.

That is a little weird but I think you're on to something here!! B)

Also, compliment their pets if they talk about having one. I'm more responsive if someone says my dog is cute rather than complimenting me.

(I hope my advice isn't complete shit?)

Damn Sugga. They've been that way for some time now.

I was excited when previews of songs went from :30 to 1:30

See now that's a good thing

Nothing wrong with supporting artists with your money, but fuck itunes. Fuck itunes forever. Bandcamp 4 lyfe.

I rarely use iTunes because I buy everything from Bandcamp haha that's why I'm blown away

That is a little weird but I think you're on to something here!! B)

Also, compliment their pets if they talk about having one. I'm more responsive if someone says my dog is cute rather than complimenting me.

(I hope my advice isn't complete shit?)

Every time I've complimented a girl's cat I've gotten no response. I guess I shouldn't have used the word pussy?

But seriously, I've gotten nowhere with pet compliments and everywhere with eyebrow compliments. Like I said, kinda weird, but if a girl has decent eyebrows you can be assured she VERY MUCH cares about what you have to say about them.

Every time I've complimented a girl's cat I've gotten no response. I guess I shouldn't have used the word pussy?

But seriously, I've gotten nowhere with pet compliments and everywhere with eyebrow compliments. Like I said, kinda weird, but if a girl has decent eyebrows you can be assured she VERY MUCH cares about what you have to say about them.

Really?? Anytime someone talks about my dog I just light up and talk so much about her. If someone compliments my hair or something about me, I'm usually a huge bitch about it :/

sopranos was amazing. watched it so many times, i still see a little gun in the r on sopranos.

so far, this is incredible.

wrapped up GoT a few weeks ago. one of the best shows ive ever seen.

Game of Thones is amazing! I highly recommend House of Cards as well.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic