HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN! Looks like that Marina poster came right on time.

I'm turning 27 in two months and I'm slightly sad.

On a positive note, my 8 day vacation starts today, I got a record in the mail and my Panthers just advanced in the playoffs!! Life is good!

Happy birthday, Logan!

27 isn't bad so far. It's only been a week, so there's plenty of time for it to suck. Feeling good about this year, though.

That's a really great day! Happy to see the Panthers get the win! What record did you get in?

Happy birthday, Logan!

27 isn't bad so far. It's only been a week, so there's plenty of time for it to suck. Feeling good about this year, though.

That's a really great day! Happy to see the Panthers get the win! What record did you get in?

August Burns Red - Messengers. Been dying to have this in the collection. I just need Constellations now.

Oh, 23 was fucking awful for me. But at least I could still do drugs.

I was in the navy, so only alcohol and the occasional Spice/K2/whatever. We bought and smoked something in Dubai that I think was similar, but I couldn't tell you exactly what it was. It was a very good time, that's all I know.

Actually, now that I think about it I got REAAALLLLY fucking paranoid that night. We were at my buddy's camp in the middle of the woods and looking up at the stars really freaked me out. I panicked and starting begging my friends to get in the car and go somewhere with lights and people because the universe was too big and there were aliens in the woods.

August Burns Red - Messengers. Been dying to have this in the collection. I just need Constellations now.

I love those albums, but I feel like I won't own them unless there's a repress at the right time. Glad you're almost there!

Off that topic, but hey, did you go to the As I Lay Dying show at the Music Farm in March 2013? With The Chariot and TDWP? That was the best TDWP set I've seen. Got inside during the last Chariot song, but heard the whole set from outside. Left after a couple AILD songs because they were awful as I had expected.

Actually, now that I think about it I got REAAALLLLY fucking paranoid that night. We were at my buddy's camp in the middle of the woods and looking up at the stars really freaked me out. I panicked and starting begging my friends to get in the car and go somewhere with lights and people because the universe was too big and there were aliens in the woods.

I had a similar experience, but instead of freaking out too much I just built an enormous fire and focused on that.

I love those albums, but I feel like I won't own them unless there's a repress at the right time. Glad you're almost there!

Off that topic, but hey, did you go to the As I Lay Dying show at the Music Farm in March 2013? With The Chariot and TDWP? That was the best TDWP set I've seen. Got inside during the last Chariot song, but heard the whole set from outside. Left after a couple AILD songs because they were awful as I had expected.

Messengers was just repressed!!

And hell yeah I was at that show! That was my first time seeing TDWP. Excellent show but I left after about two AILD songs. Just ew. I already bought my tix to see TDWP in Raleigh for the Zombie 5 tour.

Messengers was just repressed!!

And hell yeah I was at that show! That was my first time seeing TDWP. Excellent show but I left after about two AILD songs. Just ew. I already bought my tix to see TDWP in Raleigh for the Zombie 5 tour.

I guess it's not the right time then... haha. Whoops!

I liked that venue a lot. I'm hoping they add a Southern California show to that tour. I haven't seen them since that show.

WILL HAVE A HAPPY 8 DAY VACATION!!!!!!

Thanks homie! That means I'll on VC all day long.

I guess it's not the right time then... haha. Whoops!

I liked that venue a lot. I'm hoping they add a Southern California show to that tour. I haven't seen them since that show.

Haha. If they repress Constellations I'm going to do backflips. I love the Farm but they have upgraded the AC unit thankfully. That place used to be a sauna.

Thanks homie! That means I'll on VC all day long.

Haha. If they repress Constellations I'm going to do backflips. I love the Farm but they have upgraded the AC unit thankfully. That place used to be a sauna.

I just checked out that splatter variant. Tried to see how many are left, but it let me put 99,999 in my cart and I don't think they pressed that many. Might pick it up if it's available next week.

I grew up going to Chain Reaction here, so I really don't mind sweaty sauna-like venues. Air conditioning is cool, though.

The venue in my hometown used to drip sweat from the ceiling. Like, everyone's sweat would evaporate because it was so hot, but then it would condensate on the pipes on the ceiling and drip down.

I remember the Coheed, Dredg, Blood Brothers, Mewitoutyou show in like February 2006 was so crowded it was like that. Claudio slipped and almost fell in a puddle on stage and was like "What the fuck was that?" and someone yelled "You don't want to know!"

The venue in my hometown used to drip sweat from the ceiling. Like, everyone's sweat would evaporate because it was so hot, but then it would condensate on the pipes on the ceiling and drip down.

I remember the Coheed, Dredg, Blood Brothers, Mewitoutyou show in like February 2006 was so crowded it was like that. Claudio slipped and almost fell in a puddle on stage and was like "What the fuck was that?" and someone yelled "You don't want to know!"

I saw that show in Florida, but it was in 2005. Ugh, so good.

The Stalag in the summer was brutal

Highline here is the same way. I can be a few feet from and still sweating like a hog. Not a lot of places here have AC anyway, but the venues get really bad in the summer and spring.

I'm going to see The Jerk at a movie theater that serves booze. My Saturday is looking good.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic