Highline here is the same way. I can be a few feet from and still sweating like a hog. Not a lot of places here have AC anyway, but the venues get really bad in the summer and spring.

I'm going to see The Jerk at a movie theater that serves booze. My Saturday is looking good.

Now that sounds like a solid evening

I saw them twice in 2005 and then that was it. Once was a show with just them where they opened with an acoustic set. It was pretty cool.

I was supposed to see them a couple times at a TINY venue in like 2004 but their shows always sold out and my mom was weird about letting me do cool shit.

Could only ever get into the first two albums and a few songs on Good Apollo though.

I saw them twice in 2005 and then that was it. Once was a show with just them where they opened with an acoustic set. It was pretty cool.

I was supposed to see them a couple times at a TINY venue in like 2004 but their shows always sold out and my mom was weird about letting me do cool shit.

Could only ever get into the first two albums and a few songs on Good Apollo though.

Where was that acoustic show? I saw one that year like that too.

My first coheed show was november of 2004, with 3 and underoath.

I just saw them for the 13th time in september.

It was An Evening with Coheed and Cambria (or something) in New York City in the summer of 2005. Irving Plaza was the venue, I believe. I remember I had a fucking STACK of promo stickers for Good Apollo 1 for YEARS because of that show. Lost them all in a move though.

I saw the one in Orlando, they only did 2. That was my second show. And the electric set aired on MTV, but it was HORRIBLY edited and cut down.

It was An Evening with Coheed and Cambria (or something) in New York City in the summer of 2005. Irving Plaza was the venue, I believe. I remember I had a fucking STACK of promo stickers for Good Apollo 1 for YEARS because of that show. Lost them all in a move though.

I bought tix to see them in NY (my hometown too) on this last tour but I them to a VC member and went to the Myrtle Beach show.

Still gotta see them in NY. Maybe the GA1 Neverender Tour.

Nacho Man, I'm coming to Portland 3/31-4/3 with the wife and kid! My dad and stepmom are coming for a couple days too before they go to Denver for the weekend. So excited! Our only plan right now is a Blazers game (Clippers are in town).

Blazer games are super fun! The Chinese and Japanese gardens are beautiful, there is indoor glow in the dark mini golf if there is a crappy day. Powell's is cool, living room theater is neat if you like drinking and watchig movies. Mt. Hood is gorgeous if you have a car to get out there. Record stores I'd recommend are 2nd ave records, jackpot, and my favorite, Mississippi Records.

Blazer games are super fun! The Chinese and Japanese gardens are beautiful, there is indoor glow in the dark mini golf if there is a crappy day. Powell's is cool, living room theater is neat if you like drinking and watchig movies. Mt. Hood is gorgeous if you have a car to get out there. Record stores I'd recommend are 2nd ave records, jackpot, and my favorite, Mississippi Records.

I didn't even have to ask for suggestions and BAM! there they are. You're the man. Gardens, record stores and Powell's will likely happen. Should be a great trip.

Also, whoomp there it is.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic