It's cold and horrible and fuck everything.

Now that I think about it I missed the delivery of a bag of cat litter because I was vacuuming up cat liter because cats are jerks. ALMOST missed the delivery of a sound card because my music was too loud.

Getting a phone delivered today so I bet I miss it because someone calls me.

Hey, they showed up at 11, so an hour before the time block was over. She was here for 30 seconds, made sure there were no gas leaks on the meter and that the wireless reader's batteries were not dead and left. That seemed pretty worthless.

Now to decide if I want to go back to sleep or not. I'm sorta hungry, but it's super early for lunch.

I did. Killed me. Abbi is hilaaaaaaaaaarious. I'll be rewatching tonight and probably tomorrow too.

FIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

I rewatched it this morning while gettin ready for work. Still had me crackin up so much I couldn't breathe!! 

I rewatched it this morning while gettin ready for work. Still had me crackin up so much I couldn't breathe!! 

I think I watched last week's episode 4 times  :blink:  Broad City is probably my favorite show on tv right now.

How about Sunny? Anyone watch It's Always Sunny last night?

Haven't watched it yet. Tonight!

I think I watched last week's episode 4 times  :blink:  Broad City is probably my favorite show on tv right now.

Haven't watched it yet. Tonight!

Ok I won't spoil the surprise for ya! Broad City is definitely my favorite comedy on TV right now. Better Call Saul is also up there with my current favorites. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic