My ex would get packages in the mail and then not open them. She had a couple records sit unopened for a week until I freaked out like "WHY ARENT YOU OPENING THEM?!!?" She said "I know what's in there and haven't wanted to listen to them yet." After another week I begged her to just let me open them because the unopened package was filling me with anxiety.

How do you get something cool in the mail and not immediately open it. I think she might be a sociopath.

i totally agree mr willis

Both people who bought things off me on ebay paid within a few hours and I shipped them same time. That has not happened in a long time. Now debating picking up more mailers and trying to move some of my collection that I don't listen to that much. No one wanted to buy the 7"s I tried to sell :(.

Both people who bought things off me on ebay paid within a few hours and I shipped them same time. That has not happened in a long time. Now debating picking up more mailers and trying to move some of my collection that I don't listen to that much. No one wanted to buy the 7"s I tried to sell :(.

I got shit nobody wants. We can maybe trade haha.

I just taught a coworker how to use Word. She had no idea it existed. It kind of blew my mind. She's worked a computer heavy job for 15 years now and had no idea about it.

A few minutes later I look over and she's typing up a new document. Ten minutes after she discovered Word for the first time in her life she has already found out how to change the font to Comic Sans.

I just taught a coworker how to use Word. She had no idea it existed. It kind of blew my mind. She's worked a computer heavy job for 15 years now and had no idea about it.

A few minutes later I look over and she's typing up a new document. Ten minutes after she discovered Word for the first time in her life she has already found out how to change the font to Comic Sans.

And the world devolves into ape like creatures

She's Benjamin Buttoning.

Just took down all the prints on one of my walls, it's time for a change. Time to go crazy and saloon style it with a ton of framed stuff. Just have to wait for the spakle and paint to dry.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic