https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhIQRtTvygg&list=UUYb2htocHhq0xRrT8C-WHEA

They can be. Ours is named Hagrid. He goes back and forth with how much he likes to be held, or even looked at sometimes. He's super-needy in the morning, though. He'll hop out of his room and into ours to get his head scratched.

OH. MY. GOD

FLUFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Adorable. Aaaaaaaaadorable

:wub:

Are bunnies are cuddley as they look? My best friend used to show rabbits in high school, he has pics posing with them at state fairs and stuff. We called him rabbit man. But he never cuddled with them.

I'm sure there are exceptions, but they typically won't cuddle with people.  They just become frightened and shake.  They are prey animals, so it's pretty much ingrained into their instincts.  You can hypnotize them by rubbing a certain part of their head though, and then they will stay in your lap, but only for the duration of the hypnosis.  Mostly they just find and chew cables if you let them out of a cage.  They will straight up suicide on an electrical plug. And they are have freaky glowing red eyes when the light reflects a certain way. Bunnies are weird.

For cute and cuddly, a good cat is where it's at, even dogs don't cuddle as well cause their bodies are so rigid.  A nice cat who likes to cuddle will melt in your arms, or join you in bed and be your little spoon.  Asshole cats, on the other hand, will claw your face off.

And they are have freaky glowing red eyes when the light reflects a certain way. Bunnies are weird.

This is because they have a kind of tissue that helps them see well in low-light situations.

The rest of what you said seems like the opposite, mostly, of my experience. But I understand.

I've only had bad cats. I've tried many times. 

I'm more of a cat-guy.  Plus my cat is super-cool.

Maybe you're just more of a bunny-dude, your bunny is super cool, so maybe you just lucked out and got a good bunny, or maybe he's just friendly with you or people in general because he trusts you after taking good care of him... I mean with fur like that how could he not be a cool bunny.

But I wouldn't suggest a bunny to people who are looking for a cuddly pet, the odd of getting one like yours seem slim.  Awesome cats are rare too, I think.  Sometimes you just get a good one, or you just grow into each other.

I had my cat since 6 weeks and she was still weening and tried to breastfeed from my nipple when I first brought her home and was climbing around in my bed when I was getting ready to go to sleep.  So she pretty much thinks I'm her mom, so we're super tight.  She likes most people but she's definitely closest to me, there's a special attachment there. She also loves the family dog, she grooms the dog and the dog goes into a trance.  But she's super-territorial with other animals.

I'm more of a cat-guy.  Plus my cat is super-cool.

Maybe you're just more of a bunny-dude, your bunny is super cool, so maybe you just lucked out and got a good bunny, or maybe he's just friendly with you or people in general because he trusts you after taking good care of him... I mean with fur like that how could he not be a cool bunny.

But I wouldn't suggest a bunny to people who are looking for a cuddly pet, the odd of getting one like yours seem slim.  Awesome cats are rare too, I think.  Sometimes you just get a good one, or you just grow into each other.

I had my cat since 6 weeks and she was still weening and tried to breastfeed from my nipple when I first brought her home and was climbing around in my bed when I was getting ready to go to sleep.  So she pretty much thinks I'm her mom, so we're super tight.  She likes most people but she's definitely closest to me, there's a special attachment there. She also loves the family dog, she grooms the dog and the dog goes into a trance.  But she's super-territorial with other animals.

High five. I'm glad you got a good cat. All my friends have cats. Some of them are just super-shitty animals. Like, jump on you claws-out while you're watching a movie. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic