Thats how I feel about most of the bands mentioned on here.

hahaha, same here. Probably for the best too. Liking only a few bands keeps my wants to a relative minimum.

*old man voice*

"Back in my day, band names began with the word 'The' and ended with the word 'Band'..."

The Band is a great band

We had rabbits at one stage. The dogs got out and ate two of them.

That was a sad day.

That's horrible.

Mine is my only pet right now. I asked him if he wanted me to get him a friend and he dumped his food bowl over, and ran away. I think I might just stick with bunnies forever now, it's just the cutest animal ever to have in your house.

That's horrible.

Mine is my only pet right now. I asked him if he wanted me to get him a friend and he dumped his food bowl over, and ran away. I think I might just stick with bunnies forever now, it's just the cutest animal ever to have in your house.

Are bunnies are cuddley as they look? My best friend used to show rabbits in high school, he has pics posing with them at state fairs and stuff. We called him rabbit man. But he never cuddled with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhIQRtTvygg&list=UUYb2htocHhq0xRrT8C-WHEA

They can be. Ours is named Hagrid. He goes back and forth with how much he likes to be held, or even looked at sometimes. He's super-needy in the morning, though. He'll hop out of his room and into ours to get his head scratched.

My brothers rabbit chewed through the cord on my Nintendo 64 controller and pooped everywhere.

The chewing is not ever going to stop. But bunnies just need to know where it is okay to poop and where it isn't, they learn pretty quickly. Or, worst case, it's a dry pellet that you can just toss in the cage and then rinse your hands off.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic