Mail carrier tried to deliver a record but we didn't hear him knock on the door. Now I have to go to the post office and try to get them to give me a package addressed to someone else. I've got the delivery attempt slip signed by my girlfriend but I have a feeling it's still going to be a pain in the ass.

I haven't been keeping up with Parks and Rec this season, I've only seen the first four or so episodes. Just read that tonight is the series finale and I'm super sad.

Damn! I've been watching it, but there haven't been that many episodes. I guess they cut it short since it's the last season. So sad.  :(

Tina is catching Lorgan up fast at the top of the most posts in this thread leaderboard. emot-allears.gif

3vagQni.jpg?1

I have a healthy amount of posts in here haha

Mornin' everyone

Positive Vibes and Success @ Will :)

I'm on a people under the stairs and gang starr soundtrack so far. Odd.

I'm planning a trip to Northern Cali in April or May to plant a tree. His name is Panama. He is a 10 ft tall Redwood, that I've been raising in my bedroom for 4 1/2 yrs. I'm getting excited.

THANKS!

Since I can torrent on my phone now my morning and early afternoon will be spent laying in bed watching 6 episodes of Parks so that I'm caught up.

I'm not feeling Broad City this season. I'm all caught up and really bummed. I fucking LOVED the first season but it's just not doing anything for me this season. Like each episode of the first season had me laughing till I cried at least once.

but you haven't even given it a chance.

Because they were showing them one after another, two episodes at a time, except for one week.

My friend has been texting me every episode and he's mad I won't watch it and he said this to me yesterday

"You will regret not watching parks. Then you will finally watch and bitch at me that you should have watched it sooner"

He's right though because this happened with breaking bad.

Since I can torrent on my phone now my morning and early afternoon will be spent laying in bed watching 6 episodes of Parks so that I'm caught up.

I'm not feeling Broad City this season. I'm all caught up and really bummed. I fucking LOVED the first season but it's just not doing anything for me this season. Like each episode of the first season had me laughing till I cried at least once.

I have to disagree with you on Broad City. I'm still loving it just as much, and I love the nods to other episodes that they throw in every now and again.  I think Abbi has been more proactive with the jokes this season and I like it. The ladies are straight up brilliant and funny. 

Is there any TV show that would change your life? 

The Biggest Loser? Maybe? JK, I don't know. Probably not.

Point is, in my opinion, Parks & Rec is good but now that I'm watching it I'm not thinking "Why did I wait so long?!?!" like with some other shows. It is more like "There are worse ways to fill some space before bed..."

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic