What happened? Share with the group.

Ordered new Alcoa album, chose priority shipping.  They created a shipping label 4 days ago, and it finally updated this morning, but it's media mail.  Why did I pay the extra money, specifically choosing priority, only to have it ignored?  Now I won't have the album for damn near a week either.  It may be small problem, not even worth the annoyance, but I pick and choose my preorders carefully, and I have terrible luck with media mail.

Not even awake for 2 hours, and I'm already annoyed.  And this is the first time I've been severely annoyed at a label.

I once bought a new shirt and wore it on my way to Cyrpus. The label in the collar started itching me about 2 mintues after leaving the house and I couldn't cut it off for at least another 8 hours. 

I was very annoyed at a 'label' that day.

It's Cyprus but after a 2 pint Friday lunch at the pub cheers.gif.

I'm jealous that A) you just had 2 pints B.) at a pub C) on lunch.

I am a hungry alcoholic who just got to work...#MuricanProblems

(Also it's generally frowned upon when you drink during the day here. Fucking religious nuts...)

HI everyone!

(Also it's generally frowned upon when you drink during the day here. Fucking religious nuts...)

HI everyone!

Hi 40 !!

And yes, drinking during the day shouldn't be frowned upon <_< especially for those of us who work overnights and the daytime is our night. I'm not awake yet so I'm not wording this right; basically im agreeing with you.

Hi 40 !!

And yes, drinking during the day shouldn't be frowned upon <_< especially for those of us who work overnights and the daytime is our night. I'm not awake yet so I'm not wording this right; basically im agreeing with you.

I understand what you are saying. When I was deployed to IZ for a year, I worked nights exclusively. It was very inconvenient food-wise (they served dinner when I woke up at 5pm) but it was great for Skyping to the US because we were essentially on the same schedule, just 8 hours apart. Unfortunately we couldn't have beer... :( The Brits and Kiwis did, not US soldiers...

HI everyone!

I'm seeing Andrew McMahon tonight so starting early. And it's completley acceptable here, especially on Fridays.

Whenever you say pub, I just imagine NEVILLE. :wub:

Always.

Surely you guys have pubs over there?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic